Thread: Buddy

Buddy

Hello Buddy, it's a pleasure to meet you. There is no doubt but that your human loves you very much and thinks you are a perfect little man. It was sort of odd the way you started appearing at her house and then eventually came to live there. You are an adorable sweet little dog! I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a cutie Buddy! What a smart boy to make sure you had 'two' homes and it paid off for you. I just love your pictures!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and Lucy have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Buddy

Buddy, what a handsome boy you are, I'm so glad you found your new home and now you have a Sister too. Congratulations, you are a very wonderful "Dog of the Day" It's to nice to meet you.
    Jackie

Hi, Buddy and Lucy! Buddy, I smiled when I read about how you were a guest first and then became Lucy's fur-brother! You are a busy fellow -- playing, placing all your toys by the door and sitting down in the middle of them, learning your dog skills for your future as a therapy dog! And then filling up your person's lap when it is time to snuggle I am sure you will be a HIT as a therapy dog, and bring smiles and joy to people you will meet. Happy Dog of the Day to you, Buddy and to sister Lucy too ! Could you please have your people give both of you some petting and hugs from me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Buddy

Hi Buddy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to Lucy too!

Oh, what an adorable "Little Man" you are, sweetheart! You and your sister, the beautiful Miss Lucy Belle, make for one precious pair! Could your photo spread be any more heart melting? Love those shots of you two in your holiday outfits, snuggling deeeeeeep into that snuggle snack, and oh, your close-up is turning me into a puddle of pure mush!

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading all about you and your happy life, how you came to find your way home! You know Buddy, I have a feeling that somehow you knew that soon you would be losing your daddy, that your mommy would no longer be able to care for you. And so, with a little GPS (courtesy of your guardian angel), off you went to sniff out a 2nd forever family, one who could take over forever family duties and love you forever and ever, completely! I'm sure your first family loved you, but it sounds like you were in need of a little extra good loving! And didn't you hit the jackpot, complete with a best furry friend! What a lucky pup you are, Buddy, and how blessed your family is, having a sweet and loving best friend for life in you! And I just know you're going to be one fabulous therapy pup! Who could help BUT smile, feel comforted, looking at that beautiful, love filled face!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your sweet little self, and dear little Lucy with us, giving us the chance to honor you both for the very special pups that you are! Hope you're both enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Buddy and Lucy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buddy!

OMG - you are too cute and sweet, Buddy! You lucked into a wonderful home, and you have a sister too, in Lucy Belle! How cool is that?
    I can tell that you live an absolutely wonderful life! So, may everyday be Dog of the Day for you, lil' Buddy!

Hello Buddy,

It was a pleasure to meet you & read your story today. I also feel you may have had a
    sense that things were changing at your first home & you felt somehow left out. I know your
    first human would be so happy to know what a wonderful second home you found all by
    yourself. You & sweet Lucy Belle make great companions & your new family clearly loves
    and treasure you both. Happy DOG OF THE DAY little Buddy & I hope you and
    Lucy Belle get to have a celebration in your honor. Hug & kisses going out to both of you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Big SMILES !!

What a beautiful sweet Boy !

He came looking for love and he found it with you and yours.

That is priceless !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/