Thread: Chiqui the Cool Gato Espanol

Chiqui the Cool Gato Espanol

Que uno caballero you are Chiqui and you have such a handsome happy face , full of intelligence and warmth.
    You live in quite a beautiful part of Spain with mountains and wonderful landscape and with quite interesting regional cuisines to eat.

And you are not the only Gato to like corn several of my Angels and Found Ctas love corn on the cob , especially with a pat of butter.
    You are such a handsome Cat , a truly Great Gato.

My Found Hotel Cats say OLE' and send our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To You Chiqui the Cool Cat ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hola Chiqui, what a very handsome boy you are. We love Russian Blues here, I think they are among the most attractive cats together with Abys, that is
    I just heard you love corn. Well you are not the only one. My rainbow Abyssinian Filou loved corn and I met a tiny Siamese boy in Bali who loved it so much, he stole it from under a bird's cage

Chiqui, you're so handsome you don't need to know any tricks! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest Chiqui, what a gorgeous Russian Blue you are, and what a sweet face you have, with your matching-grey nose and those stunning pale-green eyes! Your Purrrson loves you dearly, and no wonder, with your active and affectionate Purrrsonality, chasing the phone charger and running around the house, then perching up high to survey your domain, then being very affectionate. You and he/she share a wonderful home full of love!

Congratulations, darling Chiqui, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and loads of your favorite toys and treats, perhaps some more corn to munch on.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, handsome Chiqui with your wonderful green eyes! Your coat looks very plush and soft to pet, and the starry blue background is purr-fect for your blue grey coat! I smiled when I read how you show affection on your terms, and how you rest on the television for some "you" time Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful kitty Chiqui!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Chiqui what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having lots of fun today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats, handsome Chiqui, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Chiqui,

It is a pleasure to meet you handsome boy. I love your soft looking gray fur coat.
    Congratulations on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful blue Chiqui!

Hi Chiqui! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a warm and welcoming sight your beautiful self is on this cold, stormy night! What a beautiful "blue boy" you are, Chiqui! Your lustrous blue coat is gorgeous, and your sparkling green eyes, mesmerizing! And your personality, the perfect blend of affection and umm, independence! Have to keep the humans wanting for more, right Chiqui? Not sure to what gene we can attribute you abandoning that delectable stuffed mouse for a phone charger though, or your love for corn!
    What a precious boy you are, Chiqui, a beauty inside and out, and how very lucky your person is, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your human are enjoying a very special day of celebration, doing all sorts of fun "stuff!"
    Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Chiqui, our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Charming Chiqui!

Chiqui - you are a cool vision of slate grey stone...so pretty! Especially with those bright green eyes!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Chiqui!