Thread: Snake Gaia

Snake Gaia

Oh my, Gaia is soooo cute*-*
    I really love snakes, but my parents don't want to get me one
    She looks really cute and lovely. The picture where she is on the head is really funny Looks like she's watching the game <3

Oh how beautiful is Gaia!!! My little boy has been going on about snakes since he saw her...
    RIP: Misty - Pomeranian
    Pearl - French Bulldog

Dixie - Pug

Lola - Pit/Boxer Mix

Sugar - Cane Corso

Veera,Festus, BigMac - cats
    Zeus, Bubbles, Kruzer, Hatter - guinea pigs

You're a good looking snake Gaia! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Stunning Gaia!

Hi Gaia! Happy Pet of the Day to you and your proud mom and dad! How fitting that you be honored in the Year of the Snake!

What a stunning girl you are, Gaia! Your coloring and markings are so striking, just beautiful! I loved reading all about you, how you came to find your family! I didn't know PetSmart sold snakes! I'll have to look more closely at the enclosures next time I visit! I had to laugh at myself, looking at your pics (before I read your bio.) I saw that shot of your mom with the headphones on and thought to myself, hmm, nice pic, but where's Gaia? Well, that photo speaks volumes as to the very special bond you and your lady share...and your Labbie bud! hehe

What a very special, most unique friend your family has in you, Gaia! Snakes might not be everyone's choice for a companion animal, but it's for sure you and yours make for one perfect match!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your beautiful self with us all! It was a pleasure getting to know a bit about you and your happy life, just how much you mean to your people!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful Gaia, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love to you, sweetheart! Long and hapy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks!

Thank you for all your kind words . We love Gaia very much, and were very happy to finally have a snake (again for me).

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words about Gaia. We love her very much, and enjoy having her as part of our family.