Thread: Drogo Kiypiborn!!!

Drogo Kiypiborn!!!

Aww Drogo, you're a little cutie! I bet you're a lot of fun to play hide and seek with!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Drogo what an adorable baby you are!!!

Your sweet pictures sure made me smile today!!! What a tiny treasure you are!!! You certainly brightened up my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling Drogo Kiypiborn!

Hi Drogo! Happy Pet of the Day, your highness!
    Aww, what an adorable Hedgie you are, totally swoon worthy! No wonder you love to pose...you're a natural in front of the camera, definitely model material! My heart melted when I came to that shot of your wee little self cuddled in the palms of your humans' hands! How proud your human, and your Hedgie mommy Nova and dadd Kiypi must be, seeing your sweet little self being crowned "top pet!" You're too precious for words, Drogo, and your human so very lucky to have a best buddy as sweet and loving and naughty as you, bringing endless smiles to her/his days!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your human, and your Hedige mom and dad, are all enjoying a very happy day of celebration...you all deserve it! (Hope some fish is on the menu tonight!)
    Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you precious Prince Drogo, our very special and most deserving honoree! Love to Nova and Kiypi, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~