Thread: Cystal with the emerald eyes

Cystal with the emerald eyes

Crystal just like your purrson I fell in love with you this very morning. Of course it also is because you are a sweet tabby girl with the cutest little head because I have just one like you, that's our Kiri. And she also likes to snuggle down on my chest- but she doesn't nibble my ears- that would clearly be an improvement. Have a cuddly and playful day today- and of course get yourself some celebration treats

Oh, dearest Crystal, you are utterly adorable! What a gorgeous little brown tabby with touches of orange and with white trim you are.. and those eyes! No wonder your Purrrrsson decided right away to adopt you! How good that you helped heal his/her heart after the loss of her/his beloved kitten. And what a delightful companion you are, a sleep companion and ear nibbler, a photo super-model, a tail-chaser, a toy-catcher and carrier.. you are full of fun! And you love to have your stomach rubbed.. I know several other cats who do, too! You and your Purrrson share a wonderful happy home full of love.

Congratulations, darling Crystal, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite toys and treats, and some nice tummy rubs.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Crystal

I love that last "Kilroy" picture of you best. I grew up with tons of brown tabbies and know how fun they can be. Happy COTD, Crystal (with the crystal clear green eyes)

Aww

Crystal is so cute, reminds my of my Charly. He loves it when I pet his stomach and lies on mine too
    The third picture is relly cute, looks like a little child
    And poor other kitten, I'd die if my Charly died D:

Cystal you are such a stunningly beautiful Lady you remind me so much of My Pouncierge who became an Awesome Angel last year.
    You have that same coat of many delicate shades of colors and that same always happy look on your face.

We certainly can see why it was love at first sight between you and your very special friend Cystal, that is a Furr Ever Love!!

All of us at the Found Cat Hotel send a Tremendous Tabby MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Sweet Heart and Our Newest Cat Of the Day Cool Cystal^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You're a beauty Crystal!!! You do have beautiful eyes! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Crystal what a beauty you are!!!

I could not see your wonderful pictures and not smile!!! What a blessing in a fur coat you are!!! It must be so much fun having you as a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulaitons, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Crystal,

So pleased to meet you sweetie. You are a beautiful girl & I love your pretty green eyes.
    It looks like you have a wonderful forever home & that makes me very happy.Congratulations
    sweet baby girl on being honored today as CAT OF THE DAY. Sending gentle pets
    to you on your special day.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Crystal with the emerald eyes!

Hi Crystal! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! What a stunning, emerald eyed beauty you are, Crystal! No wonder you love to pose for camera; you're a natural! Your feature photo is simply gorgeous, and looks so professional (model and photographer)! Warms my heart to know how very loved you are, Crystal, and we know you love your family (especially your special person), every bit as much as they love you! We can't thank them enough for rescuing you, giving one most deserving kitty a second chance at happiness! And thank you sweetheart, for helping to heal your person's heart after the tragic loss of her beloved kitten. Nothing like the unconditional love of a furry one to help heal a broken heart!
    Thanks for the BIG end of day smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved "top cat" honors, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love and cuddles, kisses and belly rubbies to you, precious Crystal! (My girl Mollie loves belly rubs too!)
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-22-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats beautiful Cystal on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Yay, yay! The tabby cat celebration continues on Cat of the DAy with Crystal, kitty with the emerald eyes! And the stunning tabby markings, too! My, you are a busy kitty, Crystal -- chasing your tail, playing with your toys, and being a gorgeous photo subject! I bet you keep your person smiling all the time with your playfulness, joy and love Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Crystal!

Wow Crystal...you are so beautiful! You resemble my Ivanna (the Terrible) lol! (Ivanna is more golden in color though).
    It seems that you have found quite the loving home...I can tell that you are thoroughly spoiled, as you should be!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Crystal!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ivanna on the bed.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	56056   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ivanna up close.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	56057   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ivanna 2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	56058   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ivanna.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	56059