Thread: Malli & Chikki - A Fairy Tale of Two Doggies

Malli & Chikki - A Fairy Tale of Two Doggies

The heartwarming story of two stray dogs. Malli and Chikki, a mother-daughter pair are adopted by the residents of a quaint little lane in Chennai. This video is about the joy and love shared between humans and their better halves, the doggies!

Did you mean to include a link to a video or article?
    I've Been Frosted

I googled it and found a video. Haven't watched it myself, have to wait until I get home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruybTPWjGcU
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Ok, I couldn't wait until I got home to watch it. Those flashing collars are very neat.
    I did stop watching the video in minute 5 because I can't stand to see those types of photos and videos. So I don't know how it ended.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I googled it and watched it too. It's very nice at the beginning but the faint of heart may not want to watch it to the end.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla