Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Idol 2013

I think the person who was eliminated last night may do well in the industry once he's got more experience under his belt ...

I thought Charlie did a far better job last night than he did with the performance that got him eliminated, so now I don't know whether he or Amber will get to goon tour. I wonder if he could handle the emotional rigors of it all ....

I wonder if the telling the ranks is so people might vote more to bump a favorite up?
    I've Been Frosted

So, what does everyone think of Lazaro? I so wanted them to change the key for his first number he did last night, it was just WAY too low in his register, so he was off-key and muddled the whole thing! I know he gets lots of votes for sympathy, and being brave and cute, what do you think? And who did you think did the best last night?

I don't dislike Lazaro, but I have to think back many shows ago to remember he actually can sing!
    I've Been Frosted

I haven't watched last nights performances yet. But I agree about Lazaro. I think he is adorable and remember him singing soo much better before. I don't know what's wrong with him now. Maybe the pressure of the live shows is getting to him. And I don't like the fact that he's getting sympathy votes. That means someone that should actually stay there will be sent home because people feel sorry for Lazaro.

Can't wait to get home and watch the performances before the results show comes on!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Well, I watched the performances and sadly Lazaro was the worst yet. I don't get what's going on with that boy. Is it that he is up against some amazing girls, or is he fizzing out?
    I guess I don't agree with the judges this year. I didn't think Amber and Candice were THAT great as they said. Sure they are good singers. And I thought Janelle's first song was good, not boring like Nicki so rudely said.
    That woman is just rude. She wouldn't even comment to Lazaro. He needs to know how to improve and not saying anything doesn't help.

Well, I won't say anything about who went home last night. So I'll leave it at that.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

April 12 2013
    I started watching this season of Idol about 4 weeks ago. Frankly I was relieved last night when Lazaro was voted off and NOT saved. My favorite two are Candace and Kree. Both girls can really sing. I prefer country music so I really like Kree. Overall though, I think Candace is the best singer of all five. I would be happy if Candace or Kree won American Idol.

As for the judges I like Keith the most and Nikki(sp) the least.

With the four we have now, I would be happy with whoever wins, this time! I wonder if Amber is always in the bottom two because the judges constantly praise her, so people think "eh, she's safe no matter what ..."
    I've Been Frosted

So who do you think will win? I was disappointed with who went home last week, but figured it was her own fault ofr not playing the piano on that first piece, when it was such a "gimmes .."
    I've Been Frosted

I knew she would win!!! Although I really liked the other person more just as a person, the girl that won does have a GREAT voice!!!