Thread: Harper Louise!!!

Harper Louise!!!

You're a pretty little girl Harper Louise!!! It sounds like you help your mommy out! Dogs are wonderful therapy.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Harper Louise! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie pup!

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us! I so enjoyed reading all about you, sweetheart, about your happy (notice the smile) life, your love for life, your love for your people!!! Your joyful, big hearted, welcoming personality is infectious, and oh yes, nothing like the unconditional love of a furkid to help heal the mind, body and heart! What a lucky person your mommy is, having a "de-stressor" and comforter, a loyal and loving best friend and soul mate in you...Oh, forgot to mention talented, hehe! As for your goals...I have a feeling you're going to meet them all, excel at each and every one!

I have many goals in life including living to twenty years, becoming an official visitor at a local children's hospital and possibly becoming a dog model one day.
    You're already doggie super model material, and oh, what a fabulous therapy doggie you'll be, bringing much needed smiles and comfort to the children at the hospital! And 20 years...? At least!

Thanks so much for starting my day off with a big smile, sweet baby girl! (Late start!) Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Harper Louise!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Harper Louise

Harper Louise what a Sweet Girl you are and so pretty, you make the perfect "Dog of the Day" Hugs
    Jackie, Sandi and Diego

Hello Harper,

It's great to meet you today pretty girl. Sounds like you are one happy camper and
    bring smiles and joy to everyone you meet. I too happen to think you have wonderful
    goals in life & am sure you will fulfill them all. Wishing you many happy & healthy years
    to come sweetie. Congrats on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of cyber hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Harper Louise, You are an adorable little girl!! You are so cute! I'd like to give you a hug. I enjoyed all your pics and hope that you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!