Thread: Hi Dyna

Hi Dyna

Dyna....What a beautiful baby you are. You do look like you are full of energy. Animals give unconditional love
    and support. I do not know what I would have done without mine. They are always there for you. Just love Dyna and
    she will give you all the love and support you need. Congratulations Dyna on DOTD. You are a very pretty little girl.

Linda in SC

Hi Dyna, what a happy crazy pup! No wonder you cheered up your person! Enjoy your day!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

HI Dyna

Your picture made me smile! I bet you are a fun pup to have a around. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Sandi in MN

Dyna you are DYNAMITE

Bless you for being there for your dear Owner. You are a beautiful little girl

Hi Dyna, it's a pleasure to meet such a cute little dog! It sounds as if you have a wonderful loving home. To your human, I am sure you are not and never have been a "bad omen" to dogs. Things just happen and sometimes there's nothing we can do about it ... except keep on living and trying. Back to you Dyna, I'd like to give you a hug. You really are adorable and I hope you and your human have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Dynamo Dyna!

Hi Dyna! Happy Dog of the Day!!! How adorable are YOU, Dyna! I broke into the biggest smile the second I laid eyes on your adorable, dynamo, Dyna self! Being an Italian Greyhound x JRT, you're more than living up to those "energy" expectations! But your big, beautiful heart comes courtesy of you...pure, 100% "Dyna!"

You were just a wee one in need of a home that happy day your Grandma delivered you to your mom/dad to be in that blue blanket. But from the second your person laid eyes on you she/he knew you were just where you belonged! You had a very special job assigned to you, helping to heal your person's broken heart, her wounded spirit, after the passing of her beloved Chewey, and oh, haven't you delivered! You not only healed her/his heart, you saved her life! As your person says, you rescued each other! You had some mighty big pawprints to fill, Dyna, but no doubt Chewey is looking down on you both from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy knowing his human is happy and smiling again, giving you both two BIG "paws up!"

And to Dyna's human, I would just like to say, as others have, that you are not a bad omen for doggies, far from it. You're the most caring and loving guardian a pup could ever hope for, and Dyna is so very blessed to have a best friend and soul mate for life, in you...just as Chewey was.

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Dyna! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! I have no doubt your family is going to make it an extra special one for sure, with all the bells and whistles, including lots of treats, hehe!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Dyna! And early happy 3rd birthday wishes to you as well, just one of many more yet to come!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Dyna,

You have the sweetest face little one. Seeing your pictures & reading about you makes me smile.
    No doubt you have the energy of both of your breeds. You could make a rock smile sweetheart.
    Big congratulations to you on being todays very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a cutie Dyna! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Smiling Happy Girl !

What a wonderful Girl you are Dyna !

I always say we are their Mission.. they save us !

Dear sweet Girl !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/