Thread: KitKat

KitKat

How disgusting to throw an animal out a window like a piece of trash, and a baby one at that! Thank goodness you were there to save her. And yes, how you play with them as kittens is how they will remain. So kids, never play rough with your hands, or they will think forever that hands are "mean", and will attack them. Happy COTD to you.

Thank goodness you were rescued by your humans after that horribly act of cruelty!
    You're a pretty kitty KitKat and I like your name! You seem to like playing a lot, what fun. Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

That is such a great happy ending story as that is how I came to be Munchkin Angel's Guardian , someone saw I was wearing a Cat shirt and threw her from the back of a pick up truck. She was such a great Little Gray Cat but sadly had health issues and passed on at four.
    She is My Empress Josephine's Guardian Angel.
    Your Kit Kat certainly has grown into one big Terrific Tabby Cuddle Bug , and that is so funny that she loves that rough housing WE would love to see a Video of you two playing!!

We just love Big Cats at the Found Cat Hotel and they are so much fun as we have found that Our Big Cats have hearts as big as their frames.
    Big Cats rule at The Found Cat Hotel.

All We Lucky Found Hotel Cats and Munchkin Angel are sending their best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Saved Cat and Our New Lovely Lady Kitat the Kool^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, pretty KitKat!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

KitKat what a beauty you are!!!

I am so glad your loving family found you and gave you the most loving home ever!!! While, I dearly wish I could give the person who threw your out of that car a swift kick on the bum for you, perhaps you got the best revenge of all. You not only survived but have a wonderful life with a most loving family!!! You certainly deserve top honors today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very deserving and special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest KitKat, what a beautiful grey tabby girl with faint touches of orange you are! You have such a sweet face with wise eyes giving a patient, calm gaze out to the world. Your fur looks so soft I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you!

We are SO glad your family rescued you after that unspeakably cruel alleged-human threw you from that car window. (And I certainly hope that nasty piece of sh^^ got repaid in kind and more by fate.) That is so good that you are so dearly loved now by your family, especially your young PURRSON who has been your special friend since childhood.

Congratulations, darling KitKat, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and delicious treats and all your favorite games and toys, perhaps a paper bag and then a hug and a spin with your dear Purrrson!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello KitKat,

I really like you name, it looks like it fits you so well. Sounds like you have found a dear
    human friend for life too sweetie. Maybe as you grow older, you might come to know
    how nice gentle pets & cuddles feel against your older bones. Congratulations on being
    chosen as our deserving CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious KitKat!

Hi KitKat! Hope you're enjoying your well earned Cat of the Day honors, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous girl you are, KitKat, inside and out! I just love your classic Tabby coat, and that sweet apple round face is a heart melter! It's clear you are one much loved, pampered kitty!

What a horrible, terrifying start at life you had, KitKat, being thrown from that vehicle when just a baby, like yesterday's trash. For the life of me I will NEVER be able to comprehend such cruelty. But oh, your guardian angel was working overtime that fateful night he/she led your forever family to you, and every day since that first plate of scrambled eggs you've been loved and cherished like none other, living the life you so rightly deserve! What a beautiful best friend your person has in you, KitKat, what a precious bond you two forged over these many years, and my hope is that you and she will know many, many more happy years of shared love and devtoed companionship! You're the best!!!
    I hope you're enjoying a very happy, love filled day of celebration, sweet baby girl, being treated to all your big heart desires and more!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious KitKat, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

KitKat, you are beautifull! I love your round face. As a young baby kitten you sure had a rough start in life and I am so glad you were found and cared for and then grew to be a lovely cat. I hope you have many more years with your loving family. Congrats on being COTD!

KitKat!

KitKat - you are so pretty...you kinda' look like my Dust Bunny!
    Keep on having fun, and enjoy your kitty life!
    Happy Cat of the Day to you, KitKat!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh, beautiful KitKat! What a stunning grey tabby girl you are! How wonderful that your forever family was there at just the right time. I like your sweet face and your lovely, plush coat! I hope you have had a wonderful day of enjoying all your favorite things to do, and being hugged, loved and snuggled by your most caring family! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful KitKat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678