Thread: Meesha

Meesha

You are a cuteypie, Meesha! I like that you make a perfect cat toy, sneaking around under the covers. You are young at heart with such a delightful personality . . . wish I could get some kisses from you, sweetheart! Hope you get some watermelon to celebrate your POTD honour and have many more healthy, active years ahead with your devoted guardian.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Adorable Meesha!

Hi darling Meesha! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!!!

Oh, what a beautiful little Ferret girl you are, sweetheart--->that face! Love that shot of you giving the razzzberries, hehe, And yes, you do look like a Meerkat, posing on your tippy toes! All of your photos, your expressions, are beyond heart melting; I might not ever stop smiling!

You may be 7 years young, Meesha, but in looks, in spunk and spirit, you're as youthful and life loving as a 1 year old! You had a rough start in life, Meesha, finding yourself homeless at such a young age. But all the better that your first "person" surrendered you, for you found your way to THE most caring and loving forever human a furkid could ever hope for! You're a beauty with a heart of pure gold, Meesha, and your human so very lucky to have been blessed with a "first" as special as you, bringing so much joy to her/his life!

Thanks so much for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, celebrating with your person and assorted furry siblings, being spoiled rotten!

P.S...Your neck wear is divine...and please have your human give you some watermelon, for me!L(
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Meesha, with wishes for many more happy years with your devoted family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Meesha what an adorable girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your happy pictures. The one of you on your back looks like you are having a good laugh while your tummy is getting tickled. I had to smile back at you!!! What a joy you must be to have around. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. You certainly brightened up my cold gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Meesha! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla