Thread: Zeb!

Zeb!

Hi Zeb, you are a cutie!!! That was quite a move you made from Alabama to Phoenix. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Zeb, you are adorable!!! I just LOVE white bullies like yourself! Congratulations on being our dog of the day and good luck on your CGC training. I know you can do it!!

Beautiful Zeb!

Hi Zeb! Happy Dog of the Day!
    What a beautiful, snow white Bullie boy you are! Your face is the sweetest, the *smiliest,* and those beautiful brown eyes so full of love! That was a long journey to your forever home, all the way from Alabama to AZ, but SO well worth the trip, for you and your family! Friend to all, that's you, Zeb; a gentle giant with a heart of pure gold, and your entire family, human and furry (Daniel will come around, hehe), so very lucky to have a sweet and loving best friend for life in you! And I have no doubt that in no time you're going to nail that CGC certificate! Maybe one day you might consider therapy work/visits...with a heart as big as yours, a temperament as gentle as yours, you'd be perfect!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Daniel and Illya, your humans and all of your adoring friends and fans, are enjoying a very special day, celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight! You deserve it!!!
    Lots of love, big hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Zeb!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Zeb,

So happy to meet you sweetie. You are a cutie for sure. I loved reading about you and
    seeing your pictures. Sounds like you keep yourself busy & your family well entertained.
    That loofa dog toy looks like fun. LOL Congratulations baby boy on being chosen as our
    delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Cyber hugs & kisses going out to you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aww Zeb, you're adorable! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Boy !

What a beautiful HAPPY Boy !!!
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/