Thread: Lovely Lovey

Lovely Lovey

A female Orangie, how unusual. You sound like a sweetheart; be careful outdoors. Have a very happy COTD.

You certainly are one beautiful Cat Lovey and that name certainly suits your purrsonality purrfectly you are one great Little Love Cat.
    What a great Big Creamsicle Cat you are , and we just love your pretty face,your face that is full of love and joy.

We again are sad that we are so far away as we would just love to come and visit you and run and play and have you join our Cat Pile Up.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are sending our best Hi'ya Friend MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Day Southern Belle Lovey^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lovey

Lovey is Lovely. Keep her indoors if you truly want her around for many years.

Lovely what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your beautiful face on my computer today. You certainly made me smile. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope the sun is shining on you in beautiful Missouri today. I live in Kansas and love it when a neighbor kitty gets top honors on Pet Talk.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Lovey,

You are aptly named sweetheart. You sound like a sweet and gentle lady kitty.
    It is no wonder you enjoy meeting new people or being around youngsters, you have such
    a loving heart. Congratulations on being chosen for being our deserving CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long, happy & healthy life with your lucky family. Smoochies for your sweet face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dearest lovely Lovey, what a beautiful Creamsicle girl you are! And such a sweet kitty too, curious, loving, protective, and energetic, as your Purrson said. How delightful you are to live with! You enjoy getting attention and meeting new people, and you have the gift of loving and taking good care of human babies and young children. Your human family and you all love each other dearly.. indeed, you are an important member of the family! We hope you will be around with them for many more years too (and we agree, your chances will be much better if you become an indoor-kitty ).

Congratulations, darling Lovey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies (like your name!) and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even a human infant to watch over protectively and even bathe.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

The Lovely Lovey!

Hi Lovey! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetie pie!
    What a yummy Creamsicle kitty you are, Lovey! Love your upside down vanilla ice-cream moustache!
    I was so touched by your mommy's loving words, reading all about your happy life, and how much your family loves you, and how much you love them! I smiled from ear to ear, reading of your big, loving heart, how you care for and nurture the little ones!!! Oh, how blessed your family is, especially the little ones, having a kitty, a best furkid and loving companion as special as you!
    Thank you for the BIG end of day smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces!!!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious, beautiful Lovey!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The Perfect Name - Lovey

What a perfectly wonderful name for this precious kitty! Thank you for sharing her photograph and story. She is certainly deserving of her name.

You're a beauty Lovey! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lovely Lovely!

Lovely - you are such a sweet pretty girl! You deserve to be Cat of the Day!

Congrats Lovey, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lovely Lovey! What a pretty girl you are, with your orange and white face and your white whiskers! I agree with Phesina - I can tell just how much love flows between you and your people! You are curious, protective, energetic and especially loving! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Lovey kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678