Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purrfect Peanut

Purrfect Peanut

Oh Peanut you just sound like my kind of kitty- what with all that TNT and being so sweet and cuddly. I feel that being so young you cannot have had much of a motherly instinct so we are glad you and the kittens got a chance to live a much better life. How tough for such a young girl to get them on the streets in the first place.
    I think you are very pretty and especially your tummy asks for some rubs which I hope your humans deliver.
    Kiri who has also been a street kitty sends more TNT purrings to you.

Oh, Peanut, how nice of you to come tell us your story this morning! You are a beautiful kitty - a tabby/calico mix much like my own! I love your tummy markings! I know it's not a good start to be on your own, but you've overcome and found your own furrever home with people who love and care for you. That's a wonderful thing, right?

Well, happy COTD honors to you, honey, it is well deserved. Have a super day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Peanut's Daddy

I'm Peanut's Daddy. Thank you so much for your kind words. She's getting extra cat treats and belly rubbles today just for being such a good, photogenic kitty.

She sends along many rumbles and kisses!

[QUOTE=I love your tummy markings! I know it's not a good start to be on your own, but you've overcome and found your own furrever home with people who love and care for you. That's a wonderful thing, right?

Well, happy COTD honors to you, honey, it is well deserved. Have a super day! [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Oh Peanut you just sound like my kind of kitty- what with all that TNT and being so sweet and cuddly.

Kiri who has also been a street kitty sends more TNT purrings to you.

This is Peanut's Daddy, and she thanks you for your admiration. She does like to think of herself as a princess, and we're all of her loyal subjects that get to sit around and marvel at how darn cute she is.

She sends many a purr and a rough tongue kiss your way.

Hi Kiri!!!

Oh, dearest Peanut, what an adorable little tabby-calico (tabico?) girl you are! How fortunate that the shelter people rescued you and your kittens from the streets of Schenectady and found good homes for you all. And what a wonderful home you've gotten, haven't you, with Purrrsons who love you deeply and you love deeply in return. We are sure you helped to heal their hearts after the tragic loss of their beloved Bug.

You are so full of energy and action (they don't call you TNT cat for nothing) and so full of sweetness. It is fun to picture you rolling on your back and stretching out in your "sleep," meanwhile peeking to see how much everyone is appreciating your cuteness!

And we agree with the earlier post, that soft, pretty belly is a magnet for tummy-rubs, and we hope your loving Purrsons will deliver some to you for us!

Congratulations, darling Peanut, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family (including Bug Angel) are all enjoying a great day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Peanut's Daddy

I'm the Daddy of this little furbag, Peanut, and I have been sent here by her to say Thank you so much for all the love and kind words.

I bought her new treats today, and we have been walking around calling her "famous baby kitty" all day. Her belly will certainly get plenty of rubs from us. I generally shove my face into her belly scruff. Nothing like the feel of the softest fur ever on your face!

Thank you all again! She sends many a purr rumble and a leg marking your way!!!

What a Great Young Lady you are Peanut and being a Maine Coon you are going to be quite an impressive big Fur Ball of a Cat.
    You will be a gentle Giantess and will charm all who know you.

You certainly must be a bundle of furry fun for your family to call you TNT, My Little Empress Josephine would just love to visit and race around your house with you!!

Ragnar Guftason Angel and The Fluffy Tail Brothers Mickey and Monroe are sending their Gentle Giant MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WS To Our New Maine Coon and Our New Cat of The Day Precious Peanut^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Peanut, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a pretty girl. You're lucky you were adopted and now have a wonderful loving home. I enjoyed all your pics, especially the one on your back. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Pretty Peanut!

What a story...you are a lucky girl Peanut, and you deserve the great life you now have!
    I love all of your kitty quirks, by the way...
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Peanut!

I'm Peanut's Daddy

Thanks for all the love!

Many purr rumbles and rough tongue licks to you all...!

Peanut what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures. I specially like the close up!!! What an innocent "Who Me?" look!!! What a treasure you are!!! Thank your loving family for sharing you with us, ok? How lucky you are all to have found each other.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a lovely torbie you are Peanut. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Peanut,

I loved meet in you & reading all about your life today. Sounds you you've really
    lucked out in finding a wonderful family of your very own. You are clearly loved
    and treasured. Congrats on being chosen for CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long happy & healthy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Peanut!

***Proud Papa alert warning!*** ***Proud Papa alert warning!*** ***Proud Papa alert warning!***

Hi beautiful, precious Peanut! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl, and happy (a little late) birthday wishes to you as well!

Oh Peanut, that is ONE proud daddy I hear! Having been there myself (a daddy's girl), I know how extra special daddy love can be, and it's for sure you have your daddy wrapped securely around those precious paws of yours! hehe And what's not to love? You're as beautiful and sweet as they come, as devoted and loyal to your people as any family could hope for, making you more than worthy of the title Cat of the Day, not just today, but each and every day! We're so grateful to your mom and dad for rescuing you, opening their home and hearts to one most deserving kitty! Though I'm sure your daddy would agree it is he and your mom who are the most blessed of all, having a best friend and loving companion in you!

I'm so sorry to hear your daddy's beloved Bug, just beginning her own happy new life, left for the Bridge so tragically, long before her time. But what a great job you're doing, carrying on her legacy, bringing so much joy and happiness to your family!

It was great to hear from your daddy today, to hear that you're well into your big day of celebration, enjoying all of those extra belly rubs, catnip treats, all the love your heart can hold! I'm sure the festivities will continue well into the evening hours!
    Thanks to your daddy for sharing your very special, sweet self with us all, and all of those heart melting pics! Meeting you tonight, reading all about your happy life, your endearing quirks and joyoful antics, was the perfect way to end my day!
    Lots of cuddles and kisses and belly rubs to you on your big day in the spotlight, beautiful Peanut!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

And the celebration of tabby cats continues on PT with ... precious Peanut! Hello, beautiful girl! My goodness, you are certainly busy with all the things you have to do in a day -- stretching, looking out the window, giving play-bites to your favorite people, climbing on (and in) the sofa, running a few kitty sprints, testing bath water and especially being gorgeous! You give your people so much happiness and joy and I think you get it all back and then some. Please have your people give you some hugs, lovies and tummy-rubs for me today, sweety Peanut! I like all of the picture of you, but especially the one of you inside the American Eagle bag! What a darling! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Peanut and a very long, happy, wonderful life!

p.s., Peanut reminds me of Kirsten's Luna and Lily
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678