Banjo is being such a jerk. We can't handle him at all. We were able to bond with Kazooie quickly (ironically, she's the "mill breeder" suggie and he came from a breeder), but we are going above and beyond any methods we used with Kazooie and they just are not working with Banjo. In fact, he seems WORSE now than when we brought him home. He will dart out of his bonding pouch or cage with no warning and then we're chasing him around the room trying to catch him... he bit my boyfriend so hard yesterday he wouldn't let go of his finger until I pulled him off of him. Of course he bled pretty good.

He lunges at us, crabs at us, tries to bite us....... I don't want to give up on him but we are obviously not doing something right. We are following all of the methods being suggested to us ("tried and true" methods) and he just seems to be giving us the middle paw... at a loss. It's stressing my boyfriend and I out so much now that we're starting to get into arguments with each other over it... ugh.

I know bonding can take months, but surely you should start to see baby step improvements, not huge jumps backwards?????

Gonna try to call the breeder tonight to see if she has any suggestions...

I'm only putting this information here not only for advice but for potential sugar glider owners so they know that this is NOT always a cakewalk with these guys and they do require a LOT of work and commitment...