Thread: Blu

Hybrid View

Blu

I am so sorry to hear about your handsome bird leaving you. He sounded like a very interesting friend to have around the house. I, too, wonder what may have happened to him. Whatever did happen, I hope it was positive.

So, Blu, where ever you are, congratulations on being the Pet of the Day, today!

Beautiful Blu, we honor you!

To the family of Blu~
    I was so touched by your loving tribute to your beautiful blue boy, Blu. He truly was one beautiful bird, inside and out, and I have no doubt that he loved and cared for you very much! Unfortunately, his curiosity and love for exploration, that opening in the wall, was just too tempting, and he most likely was unable to find his way home. But I have met so many exotic bird Pets of the Day here on Pet Talk who were found and taken in, and hopefully that was Blu's fate as well! Hard to miss a gorgeous sky blue bird like Blu flying about! You gave him a very happy life, for the time he was with you, and I hope you hang onto to that thought for comfort. He was one lucky guy to have had a loving guardian in you! And as sasvermont has said, Blu, wherever you are, a very happy Pet of the Day to you!!!
    P.S...Love to beautiful Kiwi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blu what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. I just hope somehow you found another family to take you in. I can tell the family you left loves you very much.

Congratulations, sweetie, where ever you are, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Blu,

I hope you found a wonderful safe place to call home where you are loved & cared for.
    You are a gorgeous PET OF THE DAY. Thanks to your humans for sharing your story.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt