Thread: Momo the MagnfiCat

Momo

What a gorgeous face! You are very lucky people to be able to look at it every day. Thanks for saving her, a worthy save, indeed!

Momo the MagnfiCat

What a fantastic Cat you are Momo as you cross the gap between being a Kitten and a Cat.How fortunate you were when you were injured that you found a family to rescue you and make you their special Cat Companion.

And now you will repay them a million times over for being in your corner the best way that you can with lots of love attention and shoulder sitting.I tell people that kindness to animals brings it's rewards and Momo you are living proof.

All of We Found Hotel Cats who neede help at one time are sending our Finest Rescued Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To MagnfiCat Momo our Newest Cat and Our Newest Cat of the Day^^ ^^!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh my goodness, beautiful Momo! I think I see some Siamese kitty in you with your beautiful blue eyes and coat! How wonderful that your person found you and saw to your health needs. Now you are happy and so sweet! Having fun with your toys, checking on your outside territory, playing with the dog and snuggling with your people -- you're a busy girl! I'm sending you gentle petting, snuggles and tummy rubs today, dear Momo! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, my gosh, dearest Momo! What an adorable little girl you are! We just love your sweet face and your blue eyes and your coat of many pretty colors. We are SO happy your Purrrson found you when you were infected and brought you home and nursed you back to health. Now you are a treasured family member in a home full of other animals and full of love.

Congratulations, darling Momo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats and games, perhaps even a few belly-rubs.

Last edited by phesina; 02-16-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Momo, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl. You really are beautiful! I am so glad your human found you and got your medical needs cared for. I am sure you love your person(s) very much and vice versa. I smiled when I read that you sit on your person's shoulder; my two little dogs do that with me (not at the same time). I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Momo what a beauty you are!!!

You have gorgeous eyes!!! Seeing you certainly made my gloomy day brighter. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. What a treasure you are!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratuations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Momo,

You sure are a very pretty kitty. I love those beautiful blue eyes & your soft coat.
    I hope you have a special day of celebrating your day as CAT OF THE DAY. Sending you
    tender hugs & lovies pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Miracle Momo!

Hi Momo! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!!
    What a gorgeous girl you are, Momo! Your pearly colored coat and your sky blue eyes are just beautiful, and I love that touch of peach below your nose! I too think you may have some Meezer in you, but whatever your breed/breed blend, you're stunning!
    Oh, what a happy day that was, the day your family found you foraging around that dumpster! With your infected leg joint, who knows how much longer you could have survived on your own! Thankfully those lonely, frightening days, living on the mean streets, are but a distant memory! And now, all healed and healthy, nothing but carefree, love filled days to look forward to!
    You truly are a miracle kitty, Momo, a true survivor, and your family, including the pups, so very lucky to have you in their lives!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! I hope you and the doggies, and all of your wonderful humans, are enjoying a very special day, celebrating your much deserved day of honor!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Momo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're so pretty Momo!!! Just look at those pretty eyes! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Momo you really are a beauty! You remind me of my Lynxpoint a little. I have a weakness for blue-eyed felines!!! I'm so sorry I missed your very special day yesterday. I hope you were given lots of special treats. Sounds like you are so lucky that your humans found you. And now they're so lucky because you repay them with so much cuteness everyday! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Congrats!

Congrats on being selected COTD, beautiful Momo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Momo!

Momo - we share a name - lol! Anyway - you are so adorable. I'm glad that you were saved from behind that dumpster...look at you now!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Momo!

Haha

Thanks you guys! Shes a very lovely kitty and shes doing great