Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Beloved Cat Died Alone @ Home

I have a feeling that Our Pets do not become Angels alone that Our Pet Talker Angels come to gather them up and take them to Paradise where they receive their Wings of Silver and Gold
    Then they become one of Our Awesome Angels and search for a place where you , Buddy and she can be together in love forever
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm very sorry for you loss. RIP sweet Salem. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Its been a few weeks since salems death & i still think about her & buddy daily. Salem was the talker in the household & i miss that even though she sometimes drove me nuts. You get used to your pets being around & when they die it really is quite devastating.

Blog Entries

I'm so sorry. :(

God knows what we can handle and He was close to your baby leading him to Rainbow bridge. I am so sorry. (((Hugs))))
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by steel View Post
    About 4 weeks ago my beloved 16 y/o female cat threw a blood clot. It passed & then she threw another blood clot last friday. Last sat (2/9/13) she was in her favorite cat house sleeper & she lay her head on her paws & moaned in pain. My phone was having problems so i went next door to use the phone to call my boss & tell her whats going on so i can rush salem to the vet (i was suppose to work). When i got back salem was dead. I was only gone 5 mins. I did not want her to die alone but she did. Now i feel VERY guilty. I know all about nasty blood clots & salem was most likely going to be pts. She was never the same again & her appetite was terrible. I really miss her & have enjoyed her company for over 14 yrs (i adopted her in the fall of 1998). Just last dec 27th my other 16 y/o cat who has been with me since 10/98 died of a mouth tumor. I feel like i lost 2 of my kids (i have no children). I currently have 3 cats ages 7-12 (maybe older) but its much different now. Salem & buddy were top cats here & best of friends. It sure is a lonely feeling. I did bury salem about 2 feet next to buddy. No one including animals should die alone but i know stuff happens. At least salem died in her fav cat house in familiar surroundings. I miss salem & buddy dearly.
    First, I'm very sorry for your loss. Second, you have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. You were doing what you thought (and what I think any rational person would have thought) was in your cat's best interest. You were trying to help her. She knew that you loved her and I'm sure she loved you right back. It's wonderful that you had each other for so long, though of course I know how much it hurts now. Please know that our thoughts are with you!!!!