Thread: Magic 1999? - 2013

Magic 1999? - 2013

MAGIC was COTD June 3, 2007- and passed away exactly 6 years later, 6/3/2013. He developed a large mass in his abdomen (lymphoma?)- no one detected it for a long time, he was eating and drinking normally til last Friday, my former NJ roommate reported- then he stopped eating, vomited some, and although just as sweet and affectionate as ever, he wasn't right.... he's had bad heart probs for a year, but as I say, he's been happy and functional til now. But yesterday he had to be put to sleep.

He was a totally feral blakc cat in the neighborhood when we first knew him- he befriended us and we finally gave up and caught him and took him in. He had a dozen years of the best life ever and he returned every bit of that kindness a thousandfold with his love and affection. Gonna miss him- a lot. He could've been a poster-cat for adopting former ferals- he was so happy and so loved! DEEPEST condolences to my former roommate Pat...... RIP sweet Magic- see you again one day.

I went back and read the story of how you got Magic, and what a wonderful life he's had with you. I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to him.

Remember the good times and keep him in your heart forever. I hope he will send you sign that he safe and happy at the RB.

Rest in peace, Magic!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I read Magic's story on his Cat of the Day page, and I was so impressed and touched by all the time and care and love you put in to getting Magic to realize this was his PURRRFECT safe loving home. My deepest sympathy to you and Pat and all who love him so much, on his passing. What a wonderful life together you all shared! God bless you for caring so much for this very special boy. May your precious memories help to bring you peace and comfort.

Magic is now a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, awaiting the grand reunion when he will welcome you HOME.. One Fine Day. Love is eternal, and you are together always.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Rest in peace, handsome Magic! Your legacy of love will live on forever.
    I've Been Frosted

I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Magic. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

We are so sorry to hear about the passing of your friend Magic, as he truly is a great and magical Cat and certainly was a companion who will sorely missed.
    But Magic now has his wings of Silver and Gold now and has his place amongst all of our Awesome Angels, and will soon start his word tour.
    Magic will search for that place where you will all be together in love and you will be friends again.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS