Thread: Hello Juarez

Hello Juarez

Hello Juarez,

Happy Valentine Day right back at you and & your buddy Darwynn. I loved reading about
    you today & seeing your pictures. You are both so handsome & best friends. That is so sweet.
    Congratulations on being chosen as todays PETS OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweeties.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you!

Thank you! They are the funnest little pets ever! I am so glad Juarez got POTD expecially for Valentine's!!! I hope everyone is enjoying Valentine's with their pets today! Love all around!!!

From Fuzzles, A.K.A Two cats, Darwynn and Juarez

Happy Valentine's Day adorable Juarez!!!

What a big smile your sweet pictures gave me today. I can only imagine the smiles you give your loving human every day!!! Please thank her/him for sharing you with us today. I hope you and your pal, Darwynn too, are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious piggies Juarez and Darwynn!

Hi Juarez! Happy Pet of the Day, happy Valentine's Day to you sweetheart, and to dear brother Darwynn, too! What a precious piggie pair you make! Your Valentine's Day "cards" are beyond precious!!!

He was named after the Guinea Pig in the movie "G Force," who was a girl, but it looks exactly like him, down to the last hair on his head!
    I knew I recognized you from somewhere..."G Force," one of my favorite movies!

What lucky pigs you two cuties are, having one another to love and pal around with, and of course there's all that love your devoted human heaps upon you! Of course it's your person who is the luckiest of all, having two sweet and loving, perpetually popcorning, joyful furkids in you both!

Thanks for the BIG smiles!!! You two lover boys are the perfect choice for our extra special Valentine's Day honors, and I hope for you both an extra special, fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Juarez and Darwynn! Let the popcorning begin!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy St. Valentines Day Juarez and Darwynn! You're both adorable. Congrats Juarez on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla