Thread: Sad Update (msg 2) re: INDIANAPOLIS, IN: Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty Needs Rescue or Adopter ASAP!

Sad Update (msg 2) re: INDIANAPOLIS, IN: Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty Needs Rescue or Adopter ASAP!

Contact Deb at [email protected] thebeachcomber (AT) Hotmail.com and Linda at [email protected] cavebabebundy (at) yahoo . com

Name:  nimbus.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  72.8 KB

Meet Nimbus. He is a Cerebellar Hypoplasia (wobbly) kitty located near Indianapolis, IN. He is in the shelter and needs Rescue or Adopter ASAP! The shelter is leaning to euthanize him due to his condition.

Volunteer at shelter is willing to drive to safety!!!!!!

He is in desperate need of a RESCUE/ADOPTER.

He is FIV/FeLV negative, but un-nuetered.

He is friendly with other animals and eats & drinks on his own. He can be messy with his litterbox, but does well with a cut down cardboard box lined it with a doggie diaper & a small amount of litter.

He purrs so loud & loves attention.

For more information on CH, please see www.chcat.org/about-ch-cats

VIDEOS OF NIMBUS:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dlwSd6ccQM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8nWeuN4uo

Contact Deb at [email protected] thebeachcomber (AT) Hotmail.com and Linda at [email protected] cavebabebundy (at) yahoo . com
    Last edited by phesina; 02-14-2013 at 03:02 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sad update..

Sad news from Debbie Martin, who was trying so hard to save Nimbus:

---->
    I am sad to report little Nimbus lost his life just shortly ago. He had declined and was unreponsive this morning and rushed to ER. He had a tumor in his brain that took his life.
    He had rescue waiting for him but this nasty brain tumor took his life.
    His condition now is believed that he did not have CH at all but it was the tumor growing in his brain .
    I am to familiar with this outcome and saddens me when this takes the lives of these precious creatures.

Fly free little Nimbus. 8 (
    ---------

Dearest little Nimbus, an Angel now with your wings of silver and gold, at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again and playing with all the other animal angels.. as you wait to welcome all of us who love you so much Home, One Fine Day..

Thank you, Debbie, and Linda in Indianapolis, who both worked so hard to save Nimbus. God bless you and Nimbus Angel.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

I am so sorry to hear that Pat. I got your reply & please do keep the no-kill Shelter that I mentioned as a possibility
    for future use when you hear of any other kitty in the Indy area.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Golden Eyed Nimbus

Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge Sweet Kiity
    Where you are now healthy and whole and can run again

You are now a kitty angel Sweet Prince

Thanks, Liz and maid25cats, for the kind thoughts about little Nimbus.

Liz, I did give the no-kill shelter information to the folks who worked so hard trying to save Nimbus, and thanks for that.

Death thought about it.