So first the good news!

I applied for three internships for the summer (wildlife related) and one job at the local park system recently. Lately work had just been a drag, I am always going home angry for one reason or another...I used to love it but I just don't like some of the things that have been going on and honestly I think it's time I move on. Anyway last week the local park system called me for an interview. That was a shock since I had just mailed the application in. I went to the interview this morning and it went GREAT! The position is pretty much like a Tour Guide/or Program Leader. They loved me and said they'd be in touch. I've been going to this place (it's one of my favorite places in the world, literally) since I was probably 5 or 6 to go bird watching, hiking, biking, kayaking, etc. I know the ins and outs and it's always been a special place to me. I would be working in the Environmental Center...so I didn't get it officially but...I am hoping I do! I didn't expect quite the joyful response I got.

And...

on a completely DIFFERENT note...I recently went through a break up. It's been my personal worst, definitely. It's an extremely long story but he texted me the other night and wanted to talk. He called me tonight and asked me if we could get back together. I STILL have feelings for him, everyone tells me we're so compatible but there are just some things that happened that I really didn't like in our relationship (there was no cheating...none at all but other things) and everyone telling me to give him another shot. I don't really want to. We just seem like better friends to me. I just don't want to regret this and end up alone for the rest of my life. We are hanging out soon, because since it was a mutual break up we agreed to be friends. We make great friends. I am just sort of lost. I feel like he just isn't used to not being with someone and he doesn't like THAT feeling. I am not sure he actually wants what he thinks he wants....if that makes sense. I still have feelings for him like I said, the break up still upsets me, but there's something holding me back and I think that is a good enough reason...Any advice?