Thread: How about a cat?

How about a cat?

If only Patch would be so compliant as to be a lap cat on call!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Hee hee - that'd be a skill, training cats to lap-warm on command!
    I've Been Frosted

Sometimes it's nice to have multiple cats. Mac is a total lap cat! He is always ready to 'assume the position' at a moment's notice. He loves to sleep on you, too. Kimba likes lap sitting when he's in the mood for it, which is fairly often. Ming is a love, gentle, affectionate, and sweet, but he DOESN'T do laps!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

My girl cat sometimes doesn't even wait for me to get comfy before getting in my lap, or on my side, or on my legs. Wherever she can lay on me is fine with her!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

My Cats are not lap Cats as I lie down a lot , but they are cuddlers supreme!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS