Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Precious Fister

Dear Precious Fister

Sweet precious Fister, you meant the world to me and I miss you more than anyone can imagine! Since you came up to stay with John and me 16 years ago, you have been the center of our universe - and for the past 8 years you have a real comfort to me!

You had a bit of a rough start. We were not quite sure where you were born, because your mom had hidden you and sister. We were away on a holiday at the time and when we came back, it took us three days to find you, she had hidden you on a beam behind the dustbins. Your eyes weren’t open yet.

In the beginning, you stayed in the yard with your mom, sister and Pjevs. We built two houses for you all, that you moved into immediately, and we kept feeding you. You had a good time in yard, but you started missing us when we were away, we realized that when one time, we came back from the airport at midnight, you came out in the street to greet us.

You were a sweet and peace loving boy and not the one to start a fight, but you knew how to defend yourself, and chase any intruder out of your yard.

We quickly fell in love with you, of course, and decided to entice you to come up and live with us, and you soon took over the flat and started to train us.

You were such a well behaved boy, you hardly ever begged at the table and you would sit by your food bowl and wait for one of us to notice it was almost empty.

At night, you would come up in bed and watch TV with us, and in the mornings you would gently try to wake us with headbumpies, but if we wanted to sleep, you would be tolerant and give us another hour.

Depending on your mood, you would let guests say hi and pet you - I think you could tell who was cat-people and who not.

With time, you mellowed more and more, I could clip your nails, clean your ears and eyes and you loved to be brushed every morning. I also found out you loved paw massage and I enjoyed giving it.

I feel so alone without you and miss our cuddle sessions and your little habits - the way you lay beside me when I was reading, with your paws on my arm, and later laying next to my head on your own little pillow, sleeping peacefully. I could lay there and just watch you forever.

Oh Fister, you were SO special!!

Sleep gently my precious boy - I will keep you in my heart forever! John will look after you at the Rainbow Bridge, and I will be reunited with you again one day!

Mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ohhhhh.. sigh... (LES). That is just beautiful, Randi. It so much captures the love you and Fister (and John and Pjevs too) share, and your grief at Fister's passing.. until you meet again joyously, to be together forever, One Fine Day..

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~~ and ,

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a lovely tribute to precious Fister.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Name:  Fister.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  10.0 KB

Your tribute is lovely

Randi, what a sweet tribute. Of course it made me cry. He was such a love.

I hope someday you will be able to look back at your time spent with Fister, without having to experience the pain of his leaving you. He must have been uncomfortable and he needed to leave here and he took part of your heart with him.

Again, lovely tribute.

That is a most beautiful and heartfelt tribute to a loving soul. We will miss you Fister
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Truly an amazing and heartfelt tribute to one very special little spirit! You captured his essence like only a mother could. We all know how special Fister is, and the stairway to heaven pic is very simply stunning.

He looks like he's turning to tell he's ok, and he'll see you later..so beautiful.

Your little boy will always be in your heart.

Til you meet again, give yourself time to heal and take care.

Tess

Randi, what a wonderful tribute to such a wonderful cat.

Randi, that is such a beautiful special tribute to your precious boy. {{hugs}}&

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    So lovely Randi, and it brought tears to my eyes too. Fister isn't really gone, you know. He is forever in your heart, and nothing or no one can ever take that from you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Oh randi, i also have tears just reading your beautiful tribute to your precious and so loved Fister, may it help heal your heart, which i know will be sad right now, thinking of you.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh I am crying tears for your sweet handsome orange boy. What a lovely photo and memorial for him.
    Last edited by happylabs; 02-13-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Randi, I am feeling with you for the loss of very special Fister.

Randi, I didn't know the story of Fister as a kitten! Sending you big (((HUGS))).
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, Fister, sweet baby boy.
    My deepest condolences, Randi. I have tears pouring down my face, thinking your beautiful boy is not there by your side. He was the most special of boys, a devoted and loving companion to you and John for so many years, and a comforter without compare, helping you through that most difficult of times. I'm heartbroken that he had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, Randi, but I know John will watch over him until that day when you're together again. Your tribute was so beautiful...I didn't know the very special story behind his homecoming. He was so very lucky to have found you and John.
    We love you Fister. You were, and will always be, a big part of Pet Talk, living on in all of our hearts.
    Love~
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~