Thread: Harlie!

Harlie!

Hi Harlie, your picture made me go ooooooooo this morning. You are such a beautiful baby girl. I'm glad you have an older sibling to show you and your brother the ropes. A very happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi, Harlie! I'm with opschick - when I saw your pictures, I said "Oooh!" and "Awww!" What an adorable girl you are! I would love to give you bunches of hugs and kisses, help you play with your toys, and serve you and your siblings a yummy treat! I like how you let your person know it is time for a treat and then go to the spot where they're kept Could you please have your person give you and your siblings some petting and hugs from me today -- you can ALL be the Dog of the Day for me! Happy Dog of the Day, darling Harlie !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Irresistible Harlie!

Hi Harlie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! You can add me to your ever growing "ooh and aww" fan club, cutie pie! What an irresistible, fuzzy wuzzy bundle of puppy preciousness you are! I can almost smell the puppy breath from here, and what I wouldn't give to plant some kisses on those furry little feet of yours! It's been a long, cold day, digging out from the blizzard! But after meeting you, reading all about your happy new life, I'm warm from head to toe! What a wonderful addition you are to your pack, Harlie, the humans and pups alike! Being a puppy is hard work...that is, learning how to wrap the humans around your little paw! But with a seasoned big sister there to show you and your little brother the ropes, I just know they're going to be putty in both your paws in no time. (I think they're already there! hehe) What a lucky family, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and smart and loving as you to call their own! You're precious beyond words!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your fur sis and bro are enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces!
    Love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Harlie, and to your furry sis and brother, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh so adorable!

Harlie I couldn't help myself but to come over here and tell you how sweet you are & how much I would just LOVE to snuggle with you!
    I hope your enjoying your special day with lots of treats and love from your humans, fur brother and sister!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hello Harlie,

What a adorable little fluffy pup you are sweet girl. I would give you a big hug if
    I could magically reach through my screen. Congratulations little girl on being our
    delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Many hugs & kisses too just for you baby.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Harlie, you're such a cutie! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you've had a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Harlie!

Harlie...you are such a character...lol! And as cute as can be! I love how your ears look like the ears of a stuffed Easter bunny - lol! Such a smart pretty girl! Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Harlie!

Miss Mischief !

What a beautiful Girl you are !!

Full of puppy mischief.

May you have a blessed life !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/