Thread: Lady

Lady

Hello Lady, you're still a good looking girl. Congratulations on being our very worthy Dog Of The Day celebrant. This to your human: My heart aches for you and for Lady. I'm so sorry that she has an incurable tumor. Please love her all you can as long as she is with you. And please, please, when the time comes for her to go to the Rainbow Bridge, let the last voice she hears and the last hand she feels be yours. That will mean the world to her. She has spent enough time alone and on her own in her past. I am thankful that she now has you to see her through.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Blog Entries
    Lady is wonderful, had a wee cry. Wish I could help. Blessings and good vibes and best wishes to pretty Lady and her entire family Peace and love

Lady is a beautiful girl. When her time comes to go to the RB, please know she will live forever in your heart.
    I'm glad she got to be DOTD, whether she is still with you or at the Bridge. I hope it makes this day a bit special for you. Thank you for sharing her with us.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Lady

Beautiful Lady~I'm in tears knowing that a girl as sweet and loving, as young as you, has been handed such a cruel fate, especially considering all that you had to endure in your early life, ekeing out an existence on the streets, fighting to survive. You were so brave and strong, and since coming home, have given so much to your forever family. I wish with all of my heart that you and they could know many more years together. But if, or when, the time comes for you to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, I know that you will be leaving this earth with a heart full of love, and that your family will keep your precious spirit alive in their hearts forever, until that happy day when you and they are reunited.

To the parents of dear Lady...Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful girl with us, giving us chance to pay tribute to her and all that she means to you. I hope that seeing her being honored here today brings you some small measure of comfort. You have been truly blessed these past many years, having a best friend and loving companion in Lucy, DOG OF A LIFETIME. If she is still with you, please give her some extra cuddles and a kiss for me.
    (hugs)
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovely Lady!

I must say that with the time you have left, you are a special lil' lady to have found a loving family to spend your final moments with. I can look into those beautiful eyes and see that you are a sweet soul. May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, sweet Lady!

Hello Lady,

You are a beautiful soul & a beautiful girl. I would give anything to see a smile from you, some sparkle
    in your eyes. I am so sorry that you are ill sweet girl. I wish you could be our DOG OF THE DAY for many long years
    from now, but if not, I hope your trip to Heaven is painless & peaceful. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Lady, it's a pleasure to meet you. I think you are a pretty girl and sweet too. I am so sorry to learn that you have a brain tumor. To your human, I am sorry your Lady is so sick. I'm sure it is not an easy time for you. Thank you for sharing Lady with us. Congrats on being DOTD!

Wonderful Lady

Lady is a beautiful dog who is loved and cherished. May she live out her days filled with peace and love.

Lady

Oh Lady you are so beautiful and look so kind, what a Sweetheart you are, Congratulations
    Jackie

Beautiful Lady

Beautiful in Heart

Beautiful in Spirit

So much loved.

Pawprints on the heart never fade.
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/