Thread: just a few pics of our lunch out..

just a few pics of our lunch out..

this is my favourite place to go in my city, it is on the outskirts in the country and is actually a tea plantation called Zeelong tea estate,the cafe is expensive ,but the food is a delight, and we had an entertainment book coupon ,so it made it much more with in our budget.

I had a delicious fruit platter, with chocolate ganache,the best i have ever tasted and a gorgeous lil tea cake made with green tea and a mini macaroon on top,hubby had 3 sliders which are like mini hamburgers with a different thing on each one,and of course a pot of tea, they have these amazing kettles that boil beside you all the time and you infuse your tea, it is very expensive at 8 dollars a person, and i really prefer ordinary tea to be honest,but all in all was a lovely time, and somewhere special to go, we won't be going often,but for that special treat or occasion it is magic.
    pity i forgot to take pics of the food.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-07 12.39.38.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	887.3 KB 
ID:	55999   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me at camelia tea house feb 7th 2013.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	55998   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me and the giant tea pot.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	55997   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-07 12.39.30.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	994.0 KB 
ID:	56000   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-07 12.44.17.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	482.1 KB 
ID:	56001  

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

a few more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-07 12.40.43.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	585.2 KB 
ID:	56002   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-07 12.46.43.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	928.7 KB 
ID:	56003  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

In pic 5, what is that on the chair seats?

they are just little cushions, it is all chinese themed, as owned by chinese, they are maybe building a hotel out there yet, it is a rumour, and i have no idea how true it is, there are also big buddha type statues and a kauri table and chairs in the middle and another dining area which you step down in to and has a fireplace,my pics are mostly of the outside, there is also a wedding pavilion by the padgoda type building i took a pic of, and it overlooks the lake, but the lake is not great, as it is for the tea, so not pretty as such, but you can see the view of the countryside and has nice gardens around it too, just love it out there, and you can buy tea and tea infusers etc.
    Furangels only lent.

It all looks so lovely!

I am delighted to see pics of you as well - I can put a face to the name!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Yes well I've put my face on here before lol,not the best pics but just taken with my phone,yes we love it Candace
    Furangels only lent.

It looks delightful Carole! Glad you enjoyed yourself.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

What a nice place, and what a lovely outing for you and your husband!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

yes it is Pat, a place you would be happy to take anyone, especially overseas visitors, because the food is good and it has a nice ambience to it.
    Furangels only lent.