Thread: Nigel!!!

Nigel!!!

You're a good looking boy Nigel!!! It seems you found the right place for dinner! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your special humans who are caring for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful, fun loving Nigel!

Greetings Nigel in beautiful Oz! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a stunningly handsome, simply magnificent Cockatoo boy you are, Nigel! Living in the States, it blows my mind to think that big birds of your ilk can be seen flying about in the wild, visting backyards and "feeders!" (In your case, that would be the back door and the Budgie feeder!)

Your photos are simply exquisite, Nigel! I'm not sure if "crown" is the proper term for your awesome headpiece (probably not), but whatever it's called, it's gorgeous; your crowning glory! And not only are you beautiful, but quite the character to boot! I had to laugh at your food driven antics, and I'm still trying to figure out what you're eathing in that first photo! In fact, I think I see evidence of one of your culinary capers in one pic..Could that be THE cup?

What a beautiful, fun loving best feathered friend your family has in you, Nigel, and when it comes to your choice of forever families, you hit the jackpot! You are truly one in a million, Nigel, and so very deserving of your ascent atop Pet Talk's top perch! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, chowing down on some yummy treats, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Nigel! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nigel what a stunning fellow you are!!!

It was such a treat to see your wonderful pictures and read about you today. You gave me such a smile!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. What a treasure you are!!! Even more so because you choose to be with your family. How lucky they are.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Nigel,

You are a beautiful fellow & a very smart one too. You sure picked to right
    home to get your dinner, Congrats on being our very special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Nigel is spectacular, so smart and magnificent! We sure loved seeing Nigel today Peace and love