Thread: A "Fister Fund" for his expenses to be paid by Randi

A "Fister Fund" for his expenses to be paid by Randi

Hi folks,

Randi posted a comment at the memorial post about her sweet Fister's passing. I am not sure everyone will revisit that thread, so here is another comment/thread about Fister and Randi.

If you would like to contribute to the fund to help Randi pay for Fister's vet expenses, please PM me for information. Thank you.

Please don't feel obligated to contribute. I think of this as "paying it forward". Thank you again.

Sallyanne aka sasvermont Also, my email to my home is: [email protected]

Last edited by sasvermont; 02-09-2013 at 02:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Love offering

Quote Originally Posted by sasvermont View Post
    Hi folks,

Randi posted a comment at the memorial post about her sweet Fister's passing. I am not sure everyone will revisit that thread, so here is another comment/thread about Fister and Randi.

If you would like to contribute to the fund to help Randi pay for Fister's vet expenses, please PM me for information. Thank you.

Please don't feel obligated to contribute. I think of this as "paying it forward". Thank you again.

Sallyanne aka sasvermont

Thank you so much for making sure the money goes to Randi. I am so glad that someone is doing this. I was unable to sleep wondering how I could help. Thank you for making it happen!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Randi took such good care of Fister and it is unfortunate but the vet bills are just so high these days. I am
    glad to donate to the Fister Vet fund - they both deserve help. Fister was such a dear kitty and a favorite for all of us. Randi, of course, we love to pieces anyway.

SallyAnne, I will be in touch with you.

SAS, do you have a date that you would need to receive a contribution - like a due date?

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

The good people here at PT helped me afford testing and meds for Mac. I can only donate a very small amount, but I will see how much I can afford and contact you this weeked.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

No due date

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    SAS, do you have a date that you would need to receive a contribution - like a due date?

Thank you,
    Elyse
    I am willing to keep track etc. for however long it takes. I am sure Randi would appreciate whatever/whenever, as it comes from the heart mostly and not the pocketbook. So whenever, is fine!

Thank you for doing this SAS, and everyone!

Yes, the bill was rather high, but if only I could have taken Fister home after! In this financial crisis, I don't like to accept funds from people who also has very little. Lots have lost their jobs, and the banks are as greedy as ever. Look after your own fur babies first!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Randi, you are so thoughtful and caring not only about Fister and Jon, but about us all and our finances.

There are quite a few people - if they give only a little, it will add up!

We LOVE you, girl!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Is there a way to donate via paypal?
    I couldn't give much, but I'd like to help a little...
    And foreign bank tranfers are awfully expensive from Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Randi, you are so thoughtful and caring not only about Fister and Jon, but about us all and our finances.

There are quite a few people - if they give only a little, it will add up!

We LOVE you, girl!
    ^^ Perfectly said!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    Is there a way to donate via paypal?
    I couldn't give much, but I'd like to help a little...
    And foreign bank tranfers are awfully expensive from Germany.
    Kirsten, pm sasvermont, she will answer your query.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post

Kirsten, pm sasvermont, she will answer your query.

Thanks, we pm'ed already.

Donations to date

Although I would like to keep the names and amounts private, I would like to thank all those who have given funds to Randi for her Fister. I am sending the funds to Randi's friend's PayPal account as the funds arrive. Thank you, thank you folks. Randi will send you a note, I am sure, thanking you for being so kind and considerate. I know it will take some time to pay off Fister's bills, but it will all be paid off eventually, for sure.

I hope to wind this fund up by the end of next month, March, as some folks mentioned they would not be able to contribute until next month.

Thanks again all of you.

Tomorrow, it is a month ago I had to say goodbye to my dear Fister. It is hard believe and it feels so empty without him. He is now standing in his urn in my bedroom and I often light a candle for him.

I'd like to thank all of you very much, who have been so kind to contribute to Fister's fund and given me support in this sad time. It has helped me more than you can imagine! PTalk people are the best!!

Love and hugs to you all!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

and

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    and
    Same from us!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery