Thread: Mandy the Wonder Dog!!!

Mandy the Wonder Dog!!!

Hi Mandy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious Wonder Doggie you are indeed, Mandy; such a beautiful blend of Lab x Sheltie x Mini Schnauzer! At first I thought you might be a Labradoodle, minus the curls! hehe No matter your breed blend, you couldn't be any more precious, more perfect if you tried; the quintessential "All American!" And your perpetual "wink" only adds to your charm! Clearly, being sight challenged (since birth!) hasn't kept you from living and loving life to the max! And at 11 1/2 years young you don't look half your age, brimming with puppy energy and playfulness!

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, playful, sweet and loving furkid in you, sweetheart! It's no wonder you won over your humans' hearts at first sight! Who could resist? You truly are a "Wonder Dog," Mandy; beautiful inside and out; just as special as can be!

Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smile, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending fun time with your family; feasting on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Mandy the Wonder Dog; Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Mandy!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mandy

Name:  30 (1).jpg
Views: 118
Size:  124.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Even as a senior, you still are a puppy at heart.
    You have overcome being the last of the litter and only one eye
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Mandy, you are absolutely beautiful and precious! What an adorable Black Lab/Miniature Schnauzer/Shetland Sheepdog combo you are. You first captured the hearts of your dear people-to-be with your playful antics as a pup. Now you are eleven and a half years old, and you and they have been together all that time! You still have those playful puppy tendencies. You were born with just one eye, but you don't know any different and you've overcome the challenge quite well. Your people think of that as your permanent wink! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mandy, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Mandy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana