Thread: Smiling Yadi!

Smiling Yadi!

Good morning, Yadi! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious, utterly irresistible Chi x Min Pin you are, Yadi!!! Just look at that zillion mega watt smile! Your over the moon photo spread has me smiling from the inside out; your human's love filled tribute warming my heart to its core! And yes indeed, you truly are one fab doggie model!

He's special as any kind of animal, but what makes him even more special is the way he makes you feel. He's loving, caring, protective, and a dog model all in one. His presence lifts you just by the way he enjoys seeing you when you walk through that door and call his name. He's even more special when he picks you up when you're down he'll be right there next to you making you're all okay.
    So, just how special are you??? Let me count the ways! Oh wait! I can't count that high! How very lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet, as devoted and loving as you, Yadi! More than best friend, you're family, and the comfort and joy, the love and laughter you bring to your family's life is truly a priceless gift! And of course you're spoiled, just as it should be!

Although he's very spoiled, he is the most important in my life and we can't get enough of him, he makes everything and everyone better and I can't wait for more years with him by my side.
    You truly are a treasure, Yadi, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing endless games of fetch and tug of war; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces; spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Yadi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That smile!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yadi

Name:  28a.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  508.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a much loved part of the family
    You have a way to cheering up people
    but you still enjoy playing fetch and tug of war.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Yadi, what a gorgeous Chihuahua/Miniature Pincher mix guy you are! You're so beautiful with that brown and white fur in such a pretty design and that sweet face with the great big smile! And what a delightful personality you have! You lift the spirits of everyone you meet. You're loving, caring, protective, and a dog model all in one. You're also full of energy and also full of attitudes. You love to play, and you're very spoiled. You're the most important figure in your dear person's life. You make everything and everyone better, and he/she can't wait for more years with you by her/his side. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Yadi, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games with a special round of tug of war and fetch!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Yadi spreads so much love and joy! Best little dog ever!!!

Congratulations Smiling Yadi, on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana