Thread: Liam

Liam

Liam, there you are on the screen and look at us with those sapphire eyes and we can only melt away. And then we see you on top of your mom with that regal sceptre stretched out! You are really a special boy and we send our heartfelt congratulations to sweet and handsome Liam

Good morning, beautiful Liam! I agree with your person - your blue eyes are very beautiful! And so are you, with your lovely coat and dark face, paws and tail. Mmwah, I kiss your out-stretched paw as you sit with (or on!) your person! I hope you and Smooky will have a wonderful day together playing and taking a cat-nap! Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Liam!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest little Liam, what an adorable young Siamese boy you are! You have such a sweet face with those gorgeous blue eyes, and you are so cute relaxing on your Purrrson's lap there. We would love to see you washing Smooky's ear! How nice that you have him to play with and nap with. What a wonderful home full of love you share with Smooky and your human family.

Congratulations, darling Liam, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Smooky and your whole family are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite toys and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Clearly, cats don't come finer than Liam.Which in no way detracts from the excellence of other cats. Oh, he's absolutely divine peace and love, great cat of the day

Liam what a gorgeous little heart-melter you are!!!

I think I could look into your beautiful eyes for hours. It must be lots of fun having you around. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful blue eyed Liam!

Happy Cat of the Day sweet, cute, beautiful blue eyed Liam! (Oh yes, your sparkling, sky blue eyes are simply stunning!)

What a dear, precious boy you are, Liam! You bring so much joy, comfort and love to your family members' lives, human and furry, and are so very deserving of being honored here today! Once in awhile, if we're lucky, an animal companion, a furkid comes into our lives and changes us forever, for the better, and for your lucky family that cherished life changer is you!
    Thanks for warming my cold, snowy evening with your beautiful photos and heart warming story, Liam! I hope you and dear Smooky are cuddled up, warm and cozy, enjoying a very happy, love filled day, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Liam, and to dear Smooky too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Liam,

Beautiful name, beautiful cat. Enjoy your special day as a very special CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long & happy life with Smooky & your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Liam

Hello everyone and thank you so much for the sweet comments
    My name is Rachel and I'm Liam's person haha.

I see some of you wanted to see some photos of Smooky and Liam together!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Here is one!

Thank you, Rachel. That picture is adorable! The others in your album that I looked at are very nice too.

Welcome to Pet Talk! Please stick around and tell us more about Liam and Smooky.

Pat and my 5 cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You're gorgeous Liam! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

We just love to see a Siamese Cat of the Future as Our Newest Little Cat the Next Generation.
    We just love that photo of you stretched across your pillow you are the very image of a well cared for Kitten.

You are such a Gorgeous Cat and we hope we see you when you grow into full cathood!!

All Of My Siamese Six Pack of Angels are sending their finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS To their New Meezer Cat of the Future and Our Darling Cat of the Day Lithe Liam^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS