Thread: Hello Moonbeam

Hybrid View

Hello Moonbeam

Wow, you are a very beautiful girl and I love your unique markings. I loved seeing
    your pictures & reading about you today. You sound like a very smart & fun loving girl and
    I'm so glad you have a best friend in your loving human partner. Congratulations
    pretty girl on being chosen for honors as our PET OF THE DAY. Many happy trails to you
    sweet Moonbeam.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Heavenly Moonbeam!

Greetings Moonbeam! Happy Pet of the Day to you! I just love your name, Moonbeam! (I had a Moonbeam too...but she was a guinea pig!)

What a gorgeous, simply stunning Paint you are, Moonbeam, and so talented, so full of personality! Before today I had never met a "Grade" Paint, so I'm not sure if your breed accounts for your markings, but they are stunning! And oh, what great pics your human has included with your tribute! I can tell you're a mush bucket, and would kill to be on the receiving end of those fingers licks and nibbles! hehe

What a wonderful partner, best friend and devoted companion, your person has in you; someone to share her good and not so good days with, share her secrets with, learn from...and vice versa! You've come such a long way from that shy and timid youngster your human met 5 years ago, and the bond of love and trust you now share with your her/him, your confidence, is testament to the healing powers of time, love and patience! You truly are a "one in a million, sweetheart, and so very worthy of your "top pet" honors, every day of the year!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Moonbeam! I hope you're enjoying an extra special day of pampering, filled with fun activities, lots of love, and treats of course! Please have your person give you one for me, some apple or carrot or peppermint, and a big hug!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Moonbeam what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. You certainly made me smile and brightened up my gloomy day. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Moonbeam, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! I love your colors! You're beautiful! I enjoyed reading about you and am so glad you and your human have a wonderful loving kind relationship. I hope you all are together for many years. It sounds as if you really are a good natured smart sweet horse. Congrats on being POTD!