Thread: Beautiful Bee

Beautiful Bee

Bumblebee, you are the cutest little orangie we could think of. And I think it is especially sweet that you live in a sweater too.
    We are so glad you and your brother got adopted together and you can certainly have a celebration party together today with lots of cuddles and treats.

Good morning, adorable orangey Bumblebee! I like your wonderful markings, your ear tufts and your pretty golden eyes! How sweet that you like to give your mum Bee-cuddles in her sweater! What a smart kitty! I hope you and your kitty siblings have a wonderful day of celebrating! I am so glad you're healthy and happy, cute Bee! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

We were wondering how you came to be called Bumble Bee and then we saw that you have black markings on your side just like our honey making friends.
    WE are so happy that you overcame such a rough start in life and that your family saw the potential in you and nursed you back to health.

From now on it should be smooth sailing and you and your Cat Companions will have such a great life together in your FurrEver Home in one of the World's most Wonderous Cities Paris France!!!!

Michael Angel , Our Awesome Orange Porch Angels Miquelito and The Fluffy Tail Brothers Monroe and Mickey all are sending a Bon Vivant MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Three Parisian Cats , especially Bold Bumble Bee Our Newest Chat De La Jour!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi

What a handsome cat!!! Of course all orange kitties are the most handsome.

Beautiful Bee

SUCH a cute kitty! I want an Orangie next too! So happy you went home with your sibling; that's wonderful. Happy COTD in gay Paree!

Hello Bumble Bee,

What a sweet little orangie baby you were Bee. I am so glad you overcame illness to become the
    big handsome boy you are today. I hope you & your bros have a fun day celebrating your honor as our
    CAT OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of gentle pets & kisses Handsome boy.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Alright already! Bumble Bee stole me heart B could not be more adorable. 100 thumbs up, peace and love

Bumble Bee what a stunning heart-stealer you are!!!

Your pictures are like a beautiful ray of sunshine for me on this gloomy day!!! It must be lots of fun having you and your brother as friends. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest little Bumblebee, what an adorable little Orangie you are! We are so happy that you and your brother Looping were adopted together by your wonderful Furrrever family and you were nursed back to excellent health.. and you have not just Looping but a third kitty roomie so you all can play together! You are so pretty with your orange fur and almost-matching yellow-orange eyes with such a sweet face! And isn't that cute that you love to cuddle up with Meowmie in her sweater sleeve!

Congratulations, darling Bumblebee, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Looping and Kitty #3 and your whole family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration there in beautiful Paris, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats Bumblebee, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Bumblebee!

Hi Bumblebee! Happy Cat of the Day to you! I think I've been stung by the love bug!
    Congratulations from me and my kitties Tigg'r the orangeman and Mollie the MC x, on being crowned our very special and most deserving honoree! How beautiful you are, Bee boy, in your stunning orangeness, and in heart! Did I mention how heart melting your photo spread is? THUD! Great thanks to your wonderful parents for rescuing you AND brother Looping, giving you two and your sibling, the most loving and caring of forever homes! What a terrific trio! And I'm so happy to hear you've fully recovered from your illness, sweetheart! I can see from your pics that you are now one happy, healthy boy, enjoying the life you always deserved to the fullest!
    How very lucky your people are, having a furkid as sweet and loving and cuddly as you, Bee...you're the best!
    I hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying your well earned day on center stage, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! And thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile!
    Lots of love, "Bee-cuddles" and kisses to you precious Bee, and to the entire furry crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~