Good morning, Carly! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl, and a belated happy birthday to you as well! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on nabbing "top dog" honors, and how deserving you are!

How pretty you look, sweetheart, all decked out in your birthday finery, so pretty in pink (definitely your color), and so deserving of that awesome princess crown! And I must say, those gorgeous cupcakes do look yummy! I have to tell you, Carly, your photos have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush, especially that one of you and your mom cuddling, and the one of you in your stylin' leopard outfit, looking so sweetly into the camera...OK, and that painfully precious one of you lounging in your pink, princess bed, being chauffeured about town!

How loved you are, sweetheart, and rightfully so! You are one of the sweetest, most loving and loyal pups on the planet, and your family SO very lucky to have a beautiful best friend, a furry soul mate, in you!
Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Wear your Dog of the Day crown proudly, and enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day, being spoiled royally! (Got cupcakes?)
Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Princess Carly!