Thread: Princess Carly!

Princess Carly!

Good morning, Carly! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl, and a belated happy birthday to you as well! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on nabbing "top dog" honors, and how deserving you are!

How pretty you look, sweetheart, all decked out in your birthday finery, so pretty in pink (definitely your color), and so deserving of that awesome princess crown! And I must say, those gorgeous cupcakes do look yummy! I have to tell you, Carly, your photos have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush, especially that one of you and your mom cuddling, and the one of you in your stylin' leopard outfit, looking so sweetly into the camera...OK, and that painfully precious one of you lounging in your pink, princess bed, being chauffeured about town!

How loved you are, sweetheart, and rightfully so! You are one of the sweetest, most loving and loyal pups on the planet, and your family SO very lucky to have a beautiful best friend, a furry soul mate, in you!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Wear your Dog of the Day crown proudly, and enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day, being spoiled royally! (Got cupcakes?)
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Princess Carly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Carly, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty little girl! What a wonderful birthday photo; you are so cute. I can see that your mom loves you very much. I enjoyed all the photos. I hope you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Carly - you are soooo adorable. I loved reading all about you and especially seeing those great pictures of you. Such a sweet look about you! I can tell that you are very much loved and pampered, and I agree that you are very deserving of the honor of DOTD that has been bestowed upon you today. Hope you get extra lovins and treats - and maybe more cupcakes too. They look yummy!!!! Smooches going out to you today from your neighbors here in Delaware!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Carly

Hi Carly...You are a beauty. I just love how fluffy you look. I would love to brush your hair. I have a yorkie that loves her hair brushed.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You are so pretty.

Linda

Hello Carly,

You are just adorable little girl. If anyone has the world on a string, it's you sweetheart. Besides being one
    of the cutest pups on the planet, you also make a wonderful loving friend to your humans. Congratulations on
    being chosen as our beautiul curly headed DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of hugs, kisses and a wish
    for a long happy & healthy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful a so soft !

What a beautiful little one you are !

Oh but I can imagine the mud sticking !!

Sweet Girl and so loved and loving !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Aww Carly, you sure are pretty! I like all of your pictures! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla