Thread: Maya

Maya

Wow, the two cats on the couch look just like my situation bringing a new little cat into a one cat household; mine do the same thing on the couch. Maya, you will come to realize that a friend in the house with you will not turn out to be a bad thing; eventually you will keep each other company and become friends. Happy COTD to you.

Good morning, beautiful Maya! I like your black and white coat and your pretty golden eyes! I would love to give you heaps of petting, brush strokes, and chin skritches today! I am glad you are helping your kitty-sister Daphne learn to hop up on the furniture and be more comfortable spending time next to you! I bet that makes your meowmie's heart skip a beat or two ! Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous Maya! Gentle kisses to Daphne, too.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

:
    What a Beautiful Lady Tuxedo Cat you are Maya but then again we are a bit prejudiced as you look so much like Mr Scrappy Angel, Scrappy Two , Scrapster and Scrappy Apple.
    Thats great that you are at ease now that you realize that you are secure and that you and your Cat Companion Daphne can share that furniture.

It is sad that you had such a rough start in life none of we who are creations of Our All Mighty Lord Above should have to go through the loneliness and sadness.
    But you are one Lucky Lady Maya and we pray that you and Daphne can become great friends a Great Cat Dynamic Duo!!!

We Found Found Hotel Cats are all sending our nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friends Daphne and Maya Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Aww, Maya is our pretty golden eyed COTD. Hurrrray! She is so pretty Peace and love

Dearest Maya, what a stunningly beautiful tuxedo kitty you are, with your gorgeously patterned black and white coat and your sweet face with the lovely golden eyes. We are so glad you were rescued and fostered by the Toronto Cat Rescue and then adopted by that nice family and brought to your Furrever Home, which you shared with Prudence until she became an Angel. Then you had your Purrrrsons to yourself for a while, and now you have Daphne for kitty company (once the hissing stage is past!). That is so nice that you and she have advanced to sharing the couch, both napping comfortably. You are a very sweet girl, and you all live in a home full of love, which is just as it should be!

Congratulations, darling Maya, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you, Daphne, Prudence Angel, and your Purrrrsons are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marvelous Maya!

Greetings Maya! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl!

In addition to nabbing "top cat" kudos, congratulations on finding your way to such a caring and committed, love filled forever home, a family of humans willing to give you all the time and space you needed to settle in!

We can't thank your family enough for choosing rescue, for their unwavering commitment to making your homecoming a success! I was especially touched by your story, as I too have just recently welcomed a new kitty into my life, and am dealing with some of the same introduction...issues! But, as it the case with you and Daphne, after almost a month, both Mollie's and Tigg's apprehensions finally are diminishing! Just the other day, for the first time, the two of them were sharing the "big bed," napping side by side for hours! And so it was great to hear how well you and Daphne are doing, even sharing a spot on the couch! I have a feeling that before long, you two will be inseparable, the best of friends! What a wonderful addition you are to your family, Maya! They are one lucky bunch, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, in their lives!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you and Daphne are both enjoying an extra special day, being spoiled to the max! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Maya and Daphne!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-06-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maya what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. You sure made me smile. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I know having a new kid sister might be a pain but looks like you are on the way to becoming friends. Just think, you now have someone to keep you company when no one is home. I bet you will be fast friends one day. In the meantime, please, enjoy being our very special cat today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our ver special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Maya

Thank you so much for sharing Maya with us. What a privilege to see her beauty and read about her character. We are so blessed with the good fortune of sharing our lives with such lovely creatures as the cats in your household. Maya is indeed a deserving Cat of the Day. (They all are, aren't they?) It warms my heart to see her lovely photos and read about her life in your home.

You're a pretty kitty Maya! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm happy you were rescued and now have a good home. Colngrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana