Thread: Dazzi having surgery today

Hybrid View

Dazzi having surgery today

My little girl, Dazzi who will be 13 in a couple of months is having surgery today to remove a tumor on her spleen. It has to come out because it is bleeding off and on and could bleed out any time. However she has a significant heart murmur and so it is not under the best circumstances that we are doing this. I am so worried. Dazzi is the one we have had the longest - she is the sweetest, best behaved dog in the world. Please pray for her!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Lots of prayers for Dazzi. Keep me posted.

Prayers being sent for Dazzi.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Prayers for Dazzi, and her people too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I'm sorry to read about your Dazzi. Prayers are going up that she will make it through the operation and recover and feel good again. Also you are in my prayers . I know this is not easy for you or Dazzi. I'll be checking back for updates.

Prayers on the way for sweet Dazzi!
    I've Been Frosted

I send my best wishes and positive thoughts for Dazzi's surgery, I really hope it will be successful!

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Dog Mother View Post
    My little girl, Dazzi who will be 13 in a couple of months is having surgery today to remove a tumor on her spleen. It has to come out because it is bleeding off and on and could bleed out any time. However she has a significant heart murmur and so it is not under the best circumstances that we are doing this. I am so worried. Dazzi is the one we have had the longest - she is the sweetest, best behaved dog in the world. Please pray for her!
    All blessings for Dazzi, hope she gets well soon and back on track. How do you manage her health? We used to order our pharmacy orders from a client named Compoundia pharmacy and we found them good and dedicated for care of pets. They had an awesome collection of preparations exclusively for the pets. I think they are the best vet pharmacists exclusively for the care of pets. So i just thought of sharing it with you. Hope Dazzy doesn't have to go through any of such sorts.

I've been thinking about Dazzi & wonder how she is doing now. Much better I hope.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Liz, there is a thread in Dog Memorial. Dazzi crossed the bridge on February 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy'sMom View Post
    Liz, there is a thread in Dog Memorial. Dazzi crossed the bridge on February 11.

Please forgive my senior moment Amy & Diana. It just doesn't seem real that so many of the dogs of Finley have left us. Even my Smokey
    is now an old man. I guess I secretly don't want to believe time is passing so fast for all of us.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt