Thread: Blue!!!

Blue!!!

hello Blue, thank you for starting my day off right! I looked at your picture and found myself smiling right back at you. You are a cutie. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Blue...What a handsome fellow you are. Love your name and color. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to
    see how handsome you are. Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda in SC

A handsome dog!

Blue is a lovely American Staffordshire Terrier! I love this breed. And your pet is grey, what a lovely color for a dog! Also, I love the Schnauzers. The grey color is a good thing to see in an animal.

He looks like my dog called Dengo. His eyes.... The emotion of his face and the shape of his snout, know? I loved it!

Blue, keep your amazing body and healthy, and be a happy dog! Always keep it! You deserve it!

Big, beautiful Blue!

Hi Blue! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    LOVE your name, love your coloring, love those sparkling eyes and oh.........LOVE THAT SMILE! In fact I love everything about you, inside and out, from the top of your sweet head to the tip of your tail! And a blue ribbon winning kisser to boot? hehe My kind of boy!
    Oh yes, Blue, you are one terrific ambassador for Pitties near and far, a shining example of the great rewards of Pittie guardianship, friendship and love! And hopefully after reading your heartwarming story, seeing your utterly heart melting photo spread, others will give a deserving Pittie, one such as you, a chance at happiness!
    What a lucky family is yours, sweetheart, having a beautiful, life and people loving best friend in you, and how blessed are you, having a responsible, devoted, caring forever family! What a heavenly match!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of *celebrity* sweetheart, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces!
    Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Blue, with wishs for you and your family many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

from one "pit bull" mama to another....

Blue is GORGEOUS! I love it when a pittie makes DOTD. Definitely sounds like an ambassador for the breed. We need more responsible owners like youself. The blue ribbon for best kisser is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy your day beautiful pittie!

Hello, handsome grey Blue, winner of a blue ribbon for kisses! I am smiling back to you! I agree with LHCam- we got to see how handsome you are, and read about how special you are Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a gorgeous boy Blue!!! Best kisser, that's great! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Blue,

Wow, are you ever the handsome boy. Your gray coat is just gorgeous. Sounds like you
    have a wonderful family that understands exactly what your needs are and loves you for the
    sweet and intellegent boy you are. Congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a Wonderful Smile !

Beautiful Blue Boy !

Amazing smile and a wonderful ambassador.

Loved and Loving
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

what a beauty!

Such and handsome and lucky fellow. Welcome to the Dog of the Day club!

xoxo

love Jebsmom

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2012/July/21.html

Love from Blue's owner.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments about my dog Blue. Its awesome knowing that you all appreciate him, and everyone else's extraordinary pets on here, as do I. I wish all of you and your pets the best!

-Gianna, Blue's owner <3