Thread: Beautiful CeCe!

Beautiful CeCe!

Hi Cecelia! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a stunning Quarter Horse/Arabian are, CeCe; gorgeous on the outside, and so packed with personality, with the biggest heart! I love that shot of you rolling on your back, showing your playful/goofy side, hehe, and the one of you "in motion" is simply stunning! No wonder you love posing for your human, for the camera sure does love you!!! How lucky your person is to have been blessed with a "first" as special as you, CeCe! Best friend, confidant, mentor, loving and loyal companion...You're all that and so much more, CeCe, and I hope for you and your human many, many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship! You two make quite the team!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day bash, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful CeCe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CeCe what a beauty you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures. The one of you making a horsie snow angel made me chuckle. What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh CeCe, you're a beauty!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful CeCe is right. I am so glad to meet you & read your story. You sound like a
    very smart girl as well as beautiful. I wish happy trails to you & your human partner sweetie
    and a big congratulations on being our very special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt