Thread: Viljo

Viljo

From your amaizing markings (similar to a Turkish Van) to your "prairie dog" two legged pose, I can see why your owner is captivated with you. Be careful when you rocket off outdoors; don't want those lynx to get to you! Take care, and happy COTD

Viljo is a wonderful example of why I love cats so much. Anyone who doesn't like cats needs to meet one like Viljo for a life-changing experience.

You certainly are one handsome fellow Viljo and you are as at home in the forest as you are in your apartment.
    We too love when you sit up to survey what is going on about you.

It is great that Cat of the Day is so international we have so many Wonder Cats from all over the world.
    We Found Cats just wish that we could get a Cat Passport and come and visit you all.

We are sending Our Special Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Buddy and Our New Cat of the Day Vivacious Viljo!!!
    :
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Viljo in Finland, what a gorgeous kitty boy you are! White with little orange patches.. and such a sweet face! What a good trick that is, you sitting up on your hind legs to keep an eye on what is going on around you. And what a wonderful Purrrrson you have, who loves you so much and you love him/her right back. You have so much fun together! She/he takes you out for walks with you in your harness so you don't run off and perhaps get lost and eaten by a lynx. You can climb trees until you get tired, and then your Purrson carries you back home. What a perfect home and family you have, full of so much love and fun!

Congratulations, darling Viljo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and games and loads of your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Viljo what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures. You look like a little human standing on your hind paws like that. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Viljo, what a handsome boy you are! My family had a cat that looked a lot like you when I was growing up.
    Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Viljo,

I am so pleased to meet you & loved reading all about your life with your family.
    Thanks for the lovely pictures too. Did you know what a handsome fellow you are?
    Your white fuffy coat with peach coloring markings are gorgeous. I really enjoyed
    seeing all of your pictures, especially the ones where you stand up like a Meerkat.
    Congratulations on being chosen for special honors as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Enjoy your special day sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Viljo!

Hi Viljo! Happy Cat of the Day!
    What a beauty, what a cutie, what a precious boy you are, Viljo! I vote Turkish Van too, but regardless your lineage, you're one extra special feline, that's for sure, and your human one lucky soul, having a best furry friend as devoted and loving, as "Velcro" as you! I had to smile when I read about/laid eyes on that photo of you in Prairie Dog/Meerkat/Gorgo mode! I just recently adopted a kitty, her name is Mollie, and just yesterday she flashed me the "Prairie Dog!"
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Viljo! I so enjoyed reading all about you, and the enchanted life that you lead there in beautiful Finland, splitting your time between the "city life" and country life, enjoying your "window view," those forest walks, every minute of your wonderful life, but nothing and no one more than your soul mate, your beloved human!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to the max!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Viljo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Viljo! I am in love with you!! You remind me so much of my Caramella and she does that Prairie Dog Stance all the time too! You are to cute, to sweet and I am IN LOVE!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Viljo, what a handsome, white and orange kitty you are! I like your pink nosie and toes! How cute that you can stand on your hind legs to see what's going on! And that you can have all kinds of outdoor adventures -- you have your city home and your country home! And I can tell just how much your purr-son loves you through your bio and photos! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Viljo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Viljo, your picture has given me joy whenever I looked at it but I did not find the time yesterday to send congratulations. You are such a handsome boy- and skilled as well, being able to stand on your hind legs. I can just see you having fun on the long evenings of Finnish summer.

I want to add some pictures of Viljo's adventures.

How fun, thanks for sharing with us!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, those are wonderful! Viljo is a fearless climber-and soooo handsome!

Oh, my goodness, Viljo! These are wonderful photos.. you are the original Cat Dancer, I think!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery