Thread: Moab!!!

Moab!!!

You're sure a cutie Moab!!! I'm glad you were rescued. I like Zac Brown too! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a good day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Marvelous Moab!

Hi Moab! Happy Pet of the Day!
    What a stunning Bearded Dragon girl you are, Moab! Your skin/your coloring is gorgeous, but oh, that SMILE! And you have every reason to smile, don't you Mo? Let's see...Your very own veggie garden to explore and feast beneath, then perhaps a relaxing swim in your tubbie, followed by a little soothing sunbathing, being hand fed fat raspberries and slices of fresh peach...talk about living in the lap of luxury! Yes, you are one spoiled girl, Mohab, and rightfully so! You had a rough,simply horrible start at life, Mohab, being so heartlessly, so cruelly neglected! But thankfully that "person" had the good sense to surrender you back to the pet store, and the rest as they say, is happy history!
    You and your devoted guardian make for one terrific team, Mo, best buds for life, and I hope for you and her/him many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, being...spoiled rotten-er!
    Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, precious Mo! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Moab, you are very pretty and you must like peaches so much because they match your lovely complexion! Hope you have a splendid POTD celebration with your devoted guardian, and give thanks that you were relinquished back to the pet store and finally have a wonderful, caring home!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Congrats on being POTD Moab! What a cute bearded you are.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Moab what a stunning girl you are!!!

I love your pictures, specially the face on one showing your happy smile. I couldn't help but smile back at you!!! You are like a golden ray of sunshine!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest. Maybe having a bit of a peach for a treat?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~