Thread: I want to share some Fister pics

I want to share some Fister pics

These were taken in April 2009, when my neighbor looked after Fister for three days, while I visited Karen in Scotland. She has not, until now, been able to figure out how to send them to me from her iPhone. Luckily, she saved them. Some are really good and some not so sharp, but I treassure them all.

Here is one - the rest is in my album... Fister 1 - 17.

My album: http://petoftheday.com/talk/album.php?albumid=1

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

That was 3 years ago and he looks happy and healthy. But it looks as if e.g. cancer in cats is really progressing fast. Between us noticing that something was not ok with Tigris and him being terminally ill were only three weeks. Fister was a very handsome man.

Beautiful photos. He sure had to wait a long time for treats in the one set of pictures - 10 seconds maybe?

His personality and presence come through very much - I think he was that kind of a cat.

More hugs to you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

He looks happy and healthy in these pictures - and so beautiful! I wish I had the chance to take pictures of him; I would have loved to.
    For some reason, I always picture Luna's daddy looking like Fister, I was told her daddy was an orangie...

Hello Fister from an Orange Lion and Mickey Fluffy Tail.
    You are the King of the Orange Cats on Pet Talk , and we salute you.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kirsten, I could easily imagine Luna's father looking like Fister, there's so much resemblance.

It's funny how my neighbor spoiled Fister when she looked after him, she is allergic to cats, but loved Fister, and he didn't hide when she came in, contrary to many other visitors.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Kirsten, I could easily imagine Luna's father looking like Fister, there's so much resemblance.
    I know... noticed that! Luna may have tabby fur, but she has the lovely face of an orangie, and I think this is what makes her so special - and her orange paw, of course.

How wonderful that you have a few more pictures of Fister!! Happy and Healthy is the way I'll always remember him. I think that is they way he is now again.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was such a handsome boy!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Lovely photos.. of such a sweet, beloved, special fellow.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery