Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Huney, sweet girl

Dear Anna and Mark, I'm so very sorry for your tremendous and unexpected loss. Huney was such a special, precious girl. I remember the day she wandered into your yard, your hearts, and ultimately the best home any dog could ask for. She was a lucky girl indeed, as were you for having the pleasure of loving her for all those years. Rest in peace, beautiful, fluffy girl.

Like many others, Huney was a favorite of mine. I always looked forward to seeing her in the dog park pictures... so fluffy and dignified. I'm so very sorry. You guys are all in my prayers and I hope that the hurt quickly turns into sweet memories.

Dear Anna & Mark, I'm so very sorry for your loss of Huney. I know how you're feeling now, it's incredibly hard!

Know that Huney is romping at the RB and Phred is there to hand treats.

I send my deepest sympathy and (((hugs)))

Rest in peace, dear Huney!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Wanted to comment here on PT, too. So many good memories of the pic-nics in Findlay, with Huney always at your side. I went back thru pics & found a few I'd like to share here, taken at the 2006 picnic on Labor Day. I hope you enjoy them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	huney-anna-spot-tori.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	499.5 KB 
ID:	55958
    Huney, when you were in the pavilion....
    (I can see her standing at the bridge waiting patiently...)

Name:	Huney-Star-Roxy.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	55959
    Pretty Huney with Shermie right behind her.

Name:	prettyHuney w:shermie.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	517.2 KB 
ID:	55960

JoJoe & I send hugs to all of you.

RIP Huney girl!
    You are such a beautiful dog, and so loving..
    You will be greatly missed by your human family, and your pettalk family ..

<3 to you Anna! And I hope you can find comfort in this time
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Anna and Mark,

I have no idea what to say. I am so sorry about Huney. Just can't believe she is gone. It seems our Dog Park pups are leaving us one by one way too soon. Huney was such a beautiful girl inside and out. In my head, I know they are all getting older and many of them are at that age that they will go but it just seems too soon. Dazzi is having serious sugery today and I worry a lot about if she will come through it and how long she will live after it. But the only choice was to give her a few days to maybe a month or do the surgery and maybe give her more time.

The dog park gatherings will not be the same without Huney. What will Spotty do? With both Keegan and Huney gone, he will be lost without his favorite red-furred girls.

Our prayers will be with you both.

Diana

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

I'm so sorry Anna - she will be missed.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I am so sorry for your loss.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Anny and Mark,
    Huge Huge hugs to you both. Please know that you are in my thoughts. I keep thinking about beautiful Angus waiting up at the RB for little Miss Huney ..... along with all the other fur-kids taken took soon from us. Of course, Phred will be there with them with his Chawklit Chip Cookies (made 'specially for fur-kids tho).

Love
    Michelle
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Anna, I wanted to express my sadness and condolences here as well. I'm thinking of you every day. I woke up in the night last night and was thinking of you. You must wake up in the night too, and feel such a hole in your heart. My thoughts remain with you. I am just so very very sorry for your loss of your beautiful sweet Huney.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I am so very sorry for your loss of Huney Anna & Mark. She was a beautiful girl and I was quite fond of her. My thoughts are with you. RIP, Huney.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Thank you all

I haven't been able to bring myself here to post until now, but thank you all for your sweet, loving and kind words. The pictures they are wonderful and truly do make me smile.

I go through spurts of happiness and sadness which of course is expected. She was such a big part of my life. She was mommy's girl and always there in my way Oh what I wouldn't give for her to be in my way again. She was my bed buddy, always waiting for me to come to bed and always there with a wag on her tail. All it would take for that tail to wag was to look at her. We could tell she was happy to have her home with us. Not until the last year or two did she finally feel comfortable enough to actually sleep without keeping one eye open.

I remember that day we brought her home. Here's the link if your interested in reading it http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ht=chow+rescue

She was our Huney bunny fluffy butt girl and will have a special place in our hearts.

Last edited by anna_66; 02-12-2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: added picture

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

My heart breaks for you and Mark, Anna. I am so so sorry for your loss of beautiful Huney girl Still keeping you and Mark in my thoughts and prayers!

I am truly sorry for your Loss Anna,I cannot imagine the pain your in loosing your sweet Huney Girl,I have followed your gang on here for many years,And always loved seeing pictures of Huney,I too lost my big Molly girl last year,It is never easy having to say goodbye,Best of Luck to you Huney on your new Journey,Make sure to find Molly she will show you the ropes up there,and you can both wait patiently until we can all meet up again.Hugs Anna xx

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread until now, I am so sorry to hear that your beautiful Huney girl has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
    She was such a pretty girl, I always loved seeing photos of her at the dog park gatherings.
    She was one of my favorite Pet Talk dogs, I know she was a special part of your family and she will be greatly missed.
    It was nice to read the story of how you first found her, thank you for sharing that with us.
    Sending hugs your way.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy