Thread: Sugar

Sugar

Hello Sugar, What a beauty you are--just stunning! Thank goodness your humans took in your mother and then she had you and 4 other little babies. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely photos. I really like your colors and the photos are outstanding. I hope all of you have many happy healthy years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Hello Sugar,

So pleased to meet you pretty girl. Your beautiful eyes & long gorgeous coat really
    stands out in your pictures. I hope your other sibling & mama now have as good a
    home as you. Hope you enjoy your special day as our CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing
    you a long,healthy & happy life sweet Sugar.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a sweet face you have our fellow Canadian Cat and Sugar is certainly just the right nmae for you you ceratinly are quite the happy Sweet Cat.
    You must be praying for summer as we know taht Alberta can be quite arctic this time of year.

You are so lucky to have found your FurrEver Home Sugar, that is such a great place for you.We love being on Cat of the Day where we can see all the Cat success stories!!

All we Found Hotel Cats are sending our Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Fellow Canadian Cat of the Day Sweet Sugar.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

To see Sugar is to immediately fall in love with her. I simply can't resist such a sweet face. All cats are special, but she is definitely among the "Most Special of Special."

Oh, dearest Sugar, you are absolutely gorgeous! Just stunning! What a beautiful girl you are. And you have such a sweet Purrrsonality too.. you're great fun with the laser pointer beam to chase and fingers to bite affectionately.

We are so glad your mom was rescued, and after you and your siblings were born, your wonderful rescuers kept you and two of your siblings and found great homes for mom and the other kits. To your people, thank you for saving this kitty family, and God bless you all.

Congratulations, darling Sugar, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you, your kitty sibs and other kitty pal, and your Purrrsons are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies, all your favorite treats, and some laser games, legs to tap and bop, and fingers to bite.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sugar what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your gorgeous pictures today. The close ups would be wonderful framed and on a wall!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, beautiful Sugar! You are fluffy and gorgeous! I would love to stroke your wonderful coat- perhaps your people will give you some extra petting for me today. What adorable white mitten paws you have! And all the ways you like to play - nibbling on fingers, giving gentle leg touches or leg bops, and never being on the wrong side of a closed door! I bet it's great fun to watch you playing with the laser dot too! You are a busy lady

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Sugar! I am sending hugs and lovies to you and all the kitties at your house !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet as Sugar!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Sugar!

What stunning photos of one breathtakingly beautiful girl! Your coat and coloring, those sparkling eyes and distinctive white bib, magnificent!!! As Connie (momoffuzzyfaces) has said, all of your pics are worthy of framing! Actually, they belong on a calender, a greeting card! And not only are you beautiful in looks, Sugar, but as sweet as sugar on the inside as well! The perfect furry confection, and so very deserving of your exalted "top cat" status!

I'm so sorry to hear that your family's much loved kitty went missing, never to be found. But what an unexpected blessing came out of such sadness, with you and your furmom and the entire litter being rescued, all finding loving homes! And in you your family was blessed with a treasure indeed, one beautiful, joyful, loving furkid and companion to share their lives with...your kitty sibs, too!

I hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration, sweetheart! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you all!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Sugar!

Sugar...you are gorgeous! I'm glad that you and three of your sibs were taken in under one roof, and that you mama and the rest of your sibs are now in loving homes...all cats deserve this!
    You are so pretty and have such a great personality...enjoy being Cat of the Day, Sugar!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What a beauty you are, Sweet Sugar, and very deserving to be honored as today's COTD. I'm certain that honor holds true for you everyday with your loving family tho.

Enjoy your day, gorgeous kitty!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

What a beautiful, fluffy girl you are, Sugar. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

SUGAR! My goodness, what a beauty you are!!!! You deserve to me COTD and I sure hope we see more of you here on Pet Talk!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!