Thread: Hello Josie

Hello Josie

Hi there Josie, what a cute pup you are sweetie. Beagles are the all American dogs & the perfect
    dog for people of all ages.You are very cute and I hear that you are very smart too. I am so glad to know
    that you have a great family that loves & cares for you. Congratulations on being chosen for special
    honors as our delightful ( and cutest) DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    Enjoy your special day Josie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Beagle Josie!!!

Oh, be still my heart!!! What a precious, simply beautiful Beagle baby girl you are, Josie, and clearly the love of your human's life! I got all teary reading of the unconditional, boundless love your person has for you, and your baby pic had me in total heart meltdown! As your mom says, there is no doubt that you and she were meant to be, and how blessed she is, having a loyal and loving best friend, a comforter and confidant, a furry soul mate in YOU! I've loved Beagles all of my life, and hopefully one day I will share my home and heart with one as special as you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, celebrating to the max with your proud family of humans, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you on your big day, precious Josie, DOG OF THE DAY...EVERY DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Josie, you're just adorable!!! I bet you're a lot of fun and keep your humans busy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Friend !

What a beautiful happy and loving friend you have with Josie !

She is the Light of your life and that is perfect !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Joise is so cute

Josie is so cute Beagles always follow their nose do not hear anything else when I was young lived with my grandparents there Beagle Bobby learned to climb a cyclone fence. I was teaching Bobby to climb a ladder as a trick Bobby would climb any cyclone fence and follow his nose.he would go for miles he would hide when he heard my Grandparents car looking for him.We caught on because my Grandpa drove down the street bobby hid behind a bush, my Dad went down the same street different car found him.Make sure your cute Josie has a microchip and tags on so if she were to get loose if someone finds her they can call you. Never trust Josie off leash rather be safe than sorry by the way Bobby lived to be 16 years old very old for a dog.Beagles are very smart love to learn tricks just not climbing ladders.Good Luck with your Fur Kid

Josie, what a beautiful girl you are! You deserve all the love you get from your devoted friend.