Thread: Hi everybody!!!!

Hi everybody!!!!

I've been gone for a while. I've missed you all! I've been having issues with my right shoulder, still. I'm scheduled for surgery on February 28th to repair a torn bicep tendon and a bone spur. Hopefully, aside from the bursitis, arthritis and tendonitis, will be pain free. Recovery time is 2-6 weeks. Have to do physical therapy too.

I tried to post from my cellphone, but it just wasn't the same. Glad to be back!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

welcome back!

Hi, sweetheart! I'm glad to see you baack at PT. Between you and me, we can filll up a clinic! Good luck with your upcoming surgery. Hopefully you got a little video from me in your email.

I had all those problems back when I was working and had to miss some work because of it. I just took my aleve and went back to work. They never offered me surgery, they did offer me physical therapy and I turned that down. It eventually got better and now and then it reminds me it's still there.. Good luck with your surgery.. Hay, who's going to take care of the babies while you are gone?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Welcome back, Donna.. We've missed you too! You are a vital, essential part of this forum.

Sending along prayers and good wishes that your upcoming surgery goes well and for comfortable healing from your various physical ailments.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So glad to have you back, we've missed you!
    I've Been Frosted