Thread: Beautiful Akira!

Beautiful Akira!

Hello, beautiful Akira in Germany! It is so nice to meet you today -- you are lovely and oh, so talented! Guitar playing, doing search work, being a terrific model for your person / photographer! I like your blue eyes and your wonderful coat pattern! And soon you will be making therapy visits too. I bet you make people smile when they meet you, and I am sure you will bring smiles and joy to the patients when you do your therapy visits! What a special girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you, dear Akira!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Amazing Akira!

Greetings Akira in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a gorgeous Aussie girl you are, Akira! Your coloring and your sparkling blues are simply stunning, and your expressions, priceless! What a fantastic model your very talented, hobby photographer young lady has in you, Akira; I could look at your photos for hours! And your videos show us just how incredibly talented you are as well! (I especially love your "leg hug!") From guitar playing to human tracking, you do it all! But I have a feeling it will in your role as animal therapist that your star will shine most brightly! What joy you will be bringing to those in need of a little furry love, and we give heartfelt thanks to you and your lady for your generosity of spirit, for giving back so selflessly! You're one truly amazing girl, Akira, and your lady so very lucky to have a pup, a best friend and loving companion in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your big heart desires...(apples, not salmon)!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, amazing Akira!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-01-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aw, thank you. You're so nice.
    It's such a great feeling to be able to tell her story and then there's even people reacting so nicely to it!
    That made my day.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    My goodness Akira - you certainly are a very pretty, smart, talented and photogenic pup. Your person should make a calender with all of your great poses featured It brought a smile to my face to read your story and see your pics today. I just know that you'll make a wonderful therapy dog, too.

Enjoy your day - and congratulations on being today's DOTD. You rock!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Why, thank you
    I actually have a lot of pictures of her on my deviantart account. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link on here though.

She's also a great helper at home, as, for exapmle, she can switch the light off: http://youtu.be/W4Gqo6g1Zd4

Blog Entries
    Akira is so wonderful, smart and beautiful! Extra perfect DOTD, forwarding cuddles to Akira, peace and love

Hello Akira,

What a pretty name for such a pretty girl. I am so pleased to meet you and check
    out your pictures & videos. Wow, you sure are a very smart pup & I'll bet there is very little
    that you couldn't do with practice. The pic of you with bisquits on your head is a classic.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our very special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you for being so nice. I'm sure Akira would love all your hugs and cuddles

Thanks for the added link, Akira's mom! I can't wait to see her turning the light off. She is amazing!!! I'm going to bed tonight with a smile on my face, thinking of your precious girl. She is one in a million!
    Sleep tight, precious Akira!
    XO
    Sandra and Star the Lab

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Girl !

What a beautiful Girl you are Akira !

Happy and much loved !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Thanks for all the nice posts and all the views on her YouTube channel. It makes me so happy to see that people like her.
    If you want to support us further, just tell your friends about her, probably show them our videos and share all the love because that is what we want. We want people to smile or even laugh at our pictures and videos. I think sometimes it's the small things that make our world a better place and we just love spreading joy. It has been an honour to have my girl be the Dog of the Day, thank you so much.

Have some funny pictures before our day is over:

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Why, thank you
    I actually have a lot of pictures of her on my deviantart account. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link on here though.

She's also a great helper at home, as, for exapmle, she can switch the light off: http://youtu.be/W4Gqo6g1Zd4
    This is such a cute video! I saw a kitty walking through the room at the very end, too Akira, you are so beautiful and smart!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678