Thread: Pretty Pest!

Pretty Pest!

You're very pretty Pest!!! Yes, you are famous now as our POTD! Many will see you here.
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Pest, it's a pleasure to meet you. I dont recall seeing a pet quail on POTD before. You are beautiful and I really enjoyed reading about you. The photos are good and I can see why your person loves you. I hope you have many years with your person and the other quails. Congrats on being POTD!

Beautiful Pest!

Hi Pest! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous Japanese Quail you are, Pest! Looking at your breathtaking photos, your beautiful self, it's hard to imagine you were once small, and oh so sickly! But thanks to the loving care and devotion of your forever family you've fully recovered your health, your good looks, and most importantly, your amazing spirit! Talk about a rags to riches, transformation tale! And being the big hearted girl that you are, you give back as good as you get, taking all of your young Quail charges/chicks under you wing, mentoring them, teaching them to trust and enjoy human companionship, to become super models just like you! Your family already knows just how special you are, Pest, and as "chocolate puppy" has said, now the entire world knows as well!
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your very special, most inspirational story, and so many beautiful photos with us! Meeting you was an extra special treat, indeed!
    Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, and every minute of your enchanted life!
    Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you beautiful Pest, super model, super *star* extraordinaire!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pest what a beauty you are!!!

You certainly take lovely photos. I really enjoyed seeing them and reading about you today. You are a very special treasure to be sure. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Pest is fabulous for sure. A right proper superstar and it is only natural that she be elected POTD!! Applause and clover to Pest, peace and love