Thread: Rascal Raja

Rascal Raja

Ferocious, adorable, sneaky and intelligent- that's what you think of yourself little Raja girl and I think you are soooo right. There is never a dull moment in your house and your parents have their fair share in daily surprises
    But you are the best and cutest little princess ( and BTW, they could call you Rani which is just the girl form of Raja) and I am sure they would not send you away for all the gold of the Rajas.
    Have a fun day with lots of playing and cuddles little girl, you certainly brightened my day

Dearest Princess Raja, what an adorable little girl you are! Ferocious, adorable, sneaky and intelligent, indeed! What a fun life you have, knocking glasses off the table, taking baths, going for walks around our home, and snuggling close at night time. And you have your buddy Quintin to play with, too! What a wonderful home full of love you and he and your Purrrson live in and share.

Congratulations, darling Raja, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Quintin and your Purrson are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Raja

Sweetie, I think when you get bigger you will finally fit those enormous ears! How adorable are you? Happy COTD, Cutie!

What a gorgeous kitty, even with those enormous ears!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a Great Kitten you are Raja , a great mix of the innocent and the naughty, a mix of the cute and the crafty.
    We all love our Cats of the Future even when they knock things over , where would we get great stories if they behaved all the time.

I just wish that Raja and my Empress could meet that would be quite a gathering of Kittenness!!
    They would have a great time racing around like Furry lunatics.
    You are such a Classic Cat Raja we pray that we see you when you became a Cat.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are sending a Double MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Friends Quintin and his buddy Our Newest Cat Of The Future and Our Cat of the day Ravishing Raja.^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm Raja's and Quintin's purrson. Thank you all for the the compliments.
    Raja is enjoying hearing them with her large ears.

I am new to this site and loving it already. I can't wait to see future cats of the day and to start looking at past ones. <3

So far she has been nothing but cuddly purrs today. Though, I am sure she will find something to get into shortly. I think her and Quintin know something is up because they heard Dad come home with bags that were jingling, and some even smelled like their favorite treats.

Reading your comments and compliments about Raja has been a great start to my day and a nice early birthday gift.

Sending love to all the kitties and their purrsons. <3 <3 <3

You are beautiful and smart Raja! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Princess Raja, what a beautiful Bengal girl you are! Sneaky, intelligent, ferocious and adorable! Your days sound full of fun with knocking down glasses, going for a walk, and then being snuggly at the end of the day And even having a bath, wow! Raja, I'll bet you and Quintin bring your person smiles, joy and love every day! Could you please have your person give you some gentle petting for me, to celebrate your special day. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet girl Raja!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Sabrewski,
    Good to see you here-we love when we meet new people. I did not comment on Raja's ears as Orion who graciously accepted to move in with us three years ago is a blue Abyssinian. He still has big ears. We made sure his sister Kiri who is a Mallorcan rescue fits the design a little bit as she has a nice nose and biggish ears i am sure he would have teased her all around if she had small ears and the round face of European domestic kitties
    Orion thinks that he would like to meet a princess like Raja. He is sure she would be more fun and not as bossy as his sister.
    ...ok and off they go playing tag

Welcome to Pet Talk, Sabrewski, Raja, and Quintin!

Pat and my 5 cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Raja I certainly agree that you are adorable!!!

What a little treasure you are!!! I'm sure you rule your realm with a velvet paw, don't you? Your sweet pictures made me smile from ear to ear today. That pumpkin looks bigger than you!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her Highness Raja!

Greetings Princess Raja! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and a very happy birthday to your dear mommy, too!!! I have a feeling there's going to be a ton of celebrating going on this evening!
    Oh, where to begin...Beautiful, captivating, intelligent, fun loving, adorable, sneaky, ferocious (that I don't believe), and just as sweet and loving as they come! No wonder your mommy loves you so, sweetheart! You're everything a human could hope for in a furkid and more! And just as lucky is Quintin, having a best furry friend in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big, much deserved day in the spotlight, Princess, celebrating to the max with your mommy and daddy and brother Quintin, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Raja, and to Quintin too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Raja,

What a adorable little furball you are. Those cute ears, those big beautiful eyes.
    I loved meeting you today & reading about your antics around the house.Congratulations on
    being our honored CAT OF THE DAY little one. I hope you & bro Quintin get extra treats and
    hugs to celebrate your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wonderful Raja

Oh Raja, what a beautiful, beautiful girl you are. Your markings, your stripes, your colors, and your vibrant eyes all combine to make you a most striking and regal kitteh.

I especially liked the photo of you gnawing at the pumpkin stem. I can see in your face how vibrant and intellient you are. Sharing life with such a bright kitty is a wonderful thing. Good for your person to have recognized such a special little girl.

Happy COTD to you, precious Raja!
    I have saved nine lives, but still not as much as they have saved me.

Queen Raja!

What a pretty lil' bundle of energy you are, Raja! I can tell that you have a wonderful life! May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, lil' miss!